Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2001 9:09:42 PM EDT
I keep hearing of Burrow Canyon.  Is it open to the public yet?  If so, How do I get there?  
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it, background/info please?
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
If I remember correctly, I believe it's in SoCal and recently re-opened. The Web site is [url]www.burrocanyon.com[/url]. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Little difficult to give directions when your address is "US."
It's off the 210, go north on the 19 (Azusa canyon).  Drive for 10 or 11 miles, make a right on the bridge and 3/4 a mile up on the left is the driveway.

Sorry TacCar, didn't see your post.  It's in Los Angeles.  Big fight with the Forest Service to get it reopened.  Gun Owners of California and the NRA stepped in to assist.  Lots of phone calls and letters from the patrons seemed to have helped.  NRA is paying for the EIS (20k) for all you NRA bashers out there.
The only place I know of around here that we can rapid fire.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Angeles Range also allows rapid fire at the Eagle's Nest section. Another name of the range area is Tin Can Alley.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:32:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks!  I didn't put CA cuz I always get flack for living in Kali with ARs.  My fiance finally bought an upper for her lower that she purchased before sales stopped and she is dying to try it.  I think I'll stop by Sunday.  Thanks again.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Anybody gonna be there Sunday that I can meet?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I was thinking of heading up to Burro canyon on sunday to try out some rifles I have been doing some work on.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anybody gonna be there Sunday that I can meet?
View Quote

That's 4 days away.  I'll probably know Saturday night.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Angeles Range also allows rapid fire at the Eagle's Nest section. Another name of the range area is Tin Can Alley.
View Quote

Ahhh yes.  North on the 210 to Osbourne.  Right and then left past the fast food joint.  Find the sign.  I prefer Burro for plinking.  The ROs actually talk to you about guns, not the latest acne medicine [;)]  Then again.  Angeles does have 600 yds to play on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top