Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2001 9:42:31 AM EDT
[url]http://www.democratictalkradio.com/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Headlines&BID=1&SID=66[/url]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd stay away from posting firearm topics (although I did respond to one), but OMG, you're other stuff is killing me!!!!  I've been laughing my butt off!!  

4. He looks wounderful in running shorts. (I've always found a bulge, or evidence of the presence of genitals to be offensive)

I'm upset now, and must go seek comfort from my life-mate and aromatherapy.
View Quote

Just a couple of my favorites.

Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, re: the .223 5.56 post, am I right?  I've been wondering this, and kept forgetting to ask.  Funny how I ran into that on a Democrat board!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm upset now, and must go seek comfort from my life-mate and aromatherapy.

View Quote

That is hilarious! It is surprising you don't have any responses to the others.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 10:47:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Say Hello to 'EricTheRed'[:D]

Seriously, is there any way those pencil necked geeks might find their way over to this board?

I'd hate to think they might track us back here.

It's o.k. to visit this slimesite, but please remember, 'All AR-15.compadres must wash their hands before returning to AR-15.com.'

Eric The(ICanTrollAsEasyAsTheyCan)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top