Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/18/2005 9:02:24 PM EDT
If your dog is barking in your back yard for no good reason, then you SUCK as a pet owner.

I am tired of listening to all these fucking dogs barking.   They don't shut the fuck up.  ANd I am also tired of the dog owners that get pissed at me because I yell at their dogs.

Hey bitch!!! If you aren't gonna do something about your animal then I will.

One way or another that dog WILL stop barking.

So be a responsible pet owner and KEEP YOUR DAMN ANIMALS QUIET!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
If that's true, then every single dog owner I know is a crappy owner.z
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats worse is the Fudds around here that have 20 dogs, half of them bark for no reason and they never shut the hell up.

Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If your dog is barking in your back yard for no good reason, then you SUCK as a pet owner.

I am tired of listening to all these fucking dogs barking.   They don't shut the fuck up.  ANd I am also tired of the dog owners that get pissed at me because I yell at their dogs.

Sgat1r5

Agreed 100%
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah......

But just because you don't see anything doesn't mean they aren't barking at something. Mine bark at squirrels, other animals, and people.

Maybe I should just beat the shit out of them every time they bark.
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Owners, hell....try crappy neighbors.

The don't give a shit about anybody else.

HH
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#6]
When mine start barking, I let them in the house...the neighbors on the other hand, do nothing of the sort and have a few chihuahua's that I'd like to use for target practice...PULL!!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:13:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

My Siberian Husky NEVER barked.
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#8]

doesn't mean they aren't barking at something.

True, but it's still annoying.  I have four different neighbors that have dogs that bark for hours a day.  All of them go nuts whenever I sneeze, my alarm clock goes off, flush my toilet, close a door, phone rings, lay my keys on my dresser, open my closet door, or do just about anything that makes a noise.  It's gotten to the point where I try very hard to not make any noises.  It's not a fun way to live.z
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#9]
The neighbors behind me piss me off to no end.
The wife will stand on her back patio yelling at the top of her lungs at the (husband son dog) for an hour or more. The husband then goes to the garage and cranks up the radio in there, witch isnt bad cause the wife shuts up then and he plays decent music.
All day long tho their dog will be running the fence barking at my dogs who run up and snif the fence hoping the little furball will get thru (they have a beagle with that really anoying bark).
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yeah......

But just because you don't see anything doesn't mean they aren't barking at something. Mine bark at squirrels, other animals, and people.

Maybe I should just beat the shit out of them every time they bark.

That I understand.

But when it goes on for over 15 minutes there is a problem.

When the owners leave during the day and the dog is left annattended there is a problem.

I do not blame the dog however.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Whats worse is the Fudds around here that have 20 dogs, half of them bark for no reason and they never shut the hell up.

That's IT? My neighbor has 39 border collies. Consider yourself lucky.

Ben
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Hard to argue with any of this...........shut your damn dog up!!

vmax84
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

This will ease your mind and make it better.

Link below:

Help for you
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:37:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Ask my neighbor what it is like to have the phone ring at 4 am with me on the other end telling them to SHUT THAT MUTT UP!  

One good thing about these particular dogs is that they do, indeed, STFU when wifey steps outside in the middle of the night and lets a couple rounds of .38 fly into the hillside.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:39:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

time take you meds sgtar, sounds like you need to mello a bit
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link below:

Help for you

Honest to goodness, I played that over the phone one night.
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#17]
One time, when I was a mere child, my father was working long hours at the factory.  He would come home, eat dinner, and find his way to bed.  Not much of a life and his scant sleeping was cherished.

One of our neighbors brought home a new dog.  They decided to keep it permanently in their back yard.  Their back yard faced our front yard (with a street separating them).

The dog would bark non-stop for hours...and...hours.

After several weeks, my father finally decided to correct the situation.  He took my Louisville Slugger and jumped the neighbor's fence.

He beat that dog to death.  My father slept well after that.
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
One time, when I was a mere child, my father was working long hours at the factory.  He would come home, eat dinner, and find his way to bed.  Not much of a life and his scant sleeping was cherished.

One of our neighbors brought home a new dog.  They decided to keep it permanently in their back yard.  Their back yard faced our front yard (with a street separating them).

After several weeks, my father finally decided to correct the situation.  He took my Louisville Slugger and jumped the neighbor's fence.

if i ever caught sombody doing that  id be in jail  and that person would be in the coma ward.
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Just dont call me I dont want to hear about your problems not being able to sleep at night, because you didnt build/buy a house with an appropriate ammount of insulation to protect you from outside sounds.  Call or walk over to you neighbors and tell them to Shut their Fucking dog up.  If that fails, then call me....i'll send a cop out then.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/18/2005 10:56:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

if i ever caught sombody doing that  id be in jail  and that person would be in the coma ward.

Yes.  It's the same hippy logic my uncle had to endure.  Not a dog barking this time but a stereo blaring on a week night.  

A neighbor decided it was a grand idea to blare their stereo during a party.  My uncle asked them to please turn it down.  Their decision to ignore his requests was not unlike the neighbor who cared less about his community distruptive canine.

Who gives a rat's ass?  It's my dog, stereo, car, motorcycle, whatever-the-fuck.

After several requests and face to face visits, my uncle resorted to illegally entering the house and chopping up the stereo with his hatchet.

He served about two weeks in jail.  The neighbors never had another party.

Link Posted: 6/18/2005 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
A neighbor decided it was a grand idea to blare their stereo during a party.  My uncle asked them to please turn it down.  Their decision to ignore his requests was not unlike the neighbor who cared less about his community distruptive canine.

Who gives a rat's ass?  It's my dog, stereo, car, motorcycle, whatever-the-fuck.

After several requests and face to face visits, my uncle resorted to illegally entering the house and chopping up the stereo with his hatchet.

So why didn't he call the cops on them?

Or is that something you don't do with hippies and loud music these days?
Link Posted: 6/18/2005 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So why didn't he call the cops on them?

Or is that something you don't do with hippies and loud music these days?

1st:  Phone call to the neighbors
2nd: Phone call to the LPD
3rd: Phone call to the LPD
4th: Phone call to the neighbors
5th: Face to face visit
6th: Face to face visit
7th: Chop-chop-chop

Patience?  You can have it.  My family expects justice.
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
1st:  Phone call to the neighbors
2nd: Phone call to the LPD
3rd: Phone call to the LPD
4th: Phone call to the neighbors
5th: Face to face visit
6th: Face to face visit
7th: Chop-chop-chop

Patience?  You can have it.  My family expects justice.

Sounds like he had patience to me.
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#25]
No, you are teh suk,
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:42:33 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
When mine start barking, I let them in the house...the neighbors on the other hand, do nothing of the sort and have a few chihuahua's that I'd like to use for target practice...PULL!!!!

ROTFL!
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#27]
People that "don't hear" their dogs barking on and on -- its from being raised wrong.
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#28]
My solution -

Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My Siberian Husky NEVER barked.

Huskies normally don't bark. They howl, but don't bark.
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

I'm gonna tell your wife to shut you up...
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

I don't know you... Hell you could be the nicest guy in the world.  If we met we'd more then most likely get along and have a few things in common.  That said, with your last few thread I'm starting to think your a fucking whining asshole with nothing better to do then play with dolls and complain.

Have a nice day,
~Dg84
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:54:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.  It's the same hippy logic my uncle had to endure.  Not a dog barking this time but a stereo blaring on a week night.  

Sounds like your dad has anger issues.
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Wow...No real opinion on the dog thing, but, I'll tell you one thing;  Sombody comes into my house, or onto my property with a hatchet or bat, they best enjoy the last steps they will take alive, becasue they are leaving on a coroner's gurney.
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Some of you know of my problems with neighbors and dogs.

This is why I have invested in suppressors, and soon will have Gen 3 NV.  Oh, and I have a nice big shovel.

Seriously.

Seems these days that is about the only solution to these problems.
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

This is why I have invested in suppressors, and soon will have Gen 3 NV.  Oh, and I have a nice big shovel.

Seriously.

Don't forget the "shut-up" part. You have already said too much. Now follow through with you plan and never speak of it again.
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously.

Don't forget the "shut-up" part. You have already said too much. Now follow through with you plan and never speak of it again.

SIR, YES SIR!
Link Posted: 6/19/2005 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Wow!  Your dad's unstable, and a homicidal maniac to boot!  Your family must be proud.

Regardless of whether my dog was bothering your dad, if he tried that with my dog, your father would have died that night.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Not to mention the dog shit smell waffing in when the wind is just right. I was real tempeted to feed my neighbors dog a ham/Ambien snack when I would not shut up a 3 am (they were gone).

The next morning (with no sleep) a different dog chased me on my motorcycle...I  180'd and came right at him an he got a hard heel thrust from an AXO boot. Squeeled back into his yard, never chased me again.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Good luck in prison.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#41]

Sgat1r5

AMEN TO THAT!

booyah!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Yeesshhh...  Walk over there and talk to the owner or just leave a note saying that if they don't handle the problem you will file a noise complant with the city...  Hit them in the wallet with a ticket and I bet that pooch will shutup...

EPOCH

ETA:  Useless Dexter picture included for your viewing pleasure.  And yes he barks so don't be snoping around the house.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Dude, I just bought one of those whistles today that is supposed to make them shut up.  It will probably just make it worse....  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgat1r5

Link below:

Help for you

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Yeesshhh...  Walk over there and talk to the owner or just leave a note saying that if they don't handle the problem you will file a noise complant with the city...  Hit them in the wallet with a ticket and I bet that pooch will shutup...

noise complaint...that's funny.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Sarge, it's not a big deal.  It's a member of someone's family, not a target.  Would you like it if someone shot or "tried to get rid of" someone in your family?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#48]
My dogs bark but only when something to be barked at. Than they just come on back in and goto sleep on the tile in the kitchen where its nice and cool.  But yeah they rarely bark.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:05:08 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow!  Your dad's unstable, and a homicidal maniac to boot!  Your family must be proud.

Regardless of whether my dog was bothering your dad, if he tried that with my dog, your father would have died that night.

WHOA!
A tuff guy eh? Think your tuff?
Yeah, your tuff.
TUFF GUY!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:05:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Sarge, it's not a big deal.  It's a member of someone's family, not a target.  Would you like it if someone shot or "tried to get rid of" someone in your family?

Well, this is an ongoing problem.

And I don't know how you treat members of your family but I don't chain mine up and neglect them...that's all I'm saying...

Sgat1r5
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top