Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 1:58:32 PM EDT
I am having a hard time finding out any news about this UN conference. I have watched CNN and Headline news and there has not been one mention of the conference. I Went to the CNN web site and no mention. About the only place I have an Article on it is at Reuters news source. I think a lot of news services are afraid to run a story on this. Since the Media is Anti-gun to begin with. I think they know if they run stories on this that even non-gunowners will catch wind of what UN is doing and change their opinion. No true American whether progun or antigun wants  the UN taking rights away from America. So if there any other sources of news on the UN conference please post a link here.
I finally figured out what UN stands for. UN your big mouth, UN your big idea. UN Ideas suck. UN your policies are full of S#%T.

Six
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I know what you mean. I haven't seen anything on the UN in the news.

I told people at work what is going on today and their jaws all hit the ground. NO ONE knew!
Most of the people at work are very gun friendly and said "If they come for my guns...." well you know the rest.

I am keeping my eye out for any news but I doubt I will hear anything on TV.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out [url]www.newsmax.com[/url].  They are going to be following up on this the entire time.  Also check out [url]www.nationalccw.com[/url], at the bottom of their page they list the latest news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top