Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 1:10:52 PM EDT
On the 18th I will be moving to Douglas County Colorado. I was wondering if they were pro-gun or not and what it is like up there I have never been there before.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#1]
l
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
ll
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I think for the most part still pro-gun but becomming more and more liberal eveyday do the immigration of lots of people from Cali and other states. Douglas county Guns is a pretty good gun shop.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks good to hear I'll have to check out that gun shop beacuse I will need a new one.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#5]
do you live in the state already?
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 5:35:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it is still the fastest growing county in the state.
Welcome, need all the pro-gunners we can get.
Your congressman Tancredo is wimpy on gun rights because of Columbine, hopefully he will grow a backbone.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#7]
from what I have read locally lately el-paso county is the third largest right now and will become the second with in 3 years and the most populated with in 5 years. most probily due to you guys being split up there. welcome to colorado.
will have to meet at one of the gun shows up there some time. tanners in aug. or crossroads later in the year are two good shows to go to.
most of the folks here on ar15 live on the front range so lots of local info for you around. any questions just ask. jon
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not in the state yet right now I am in Washington but I will be there on the 18th!! We will have to get together and go shooting sometime Jc121 or I'll see you at the gun show.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Ferguson:
good show in aug at the merchandise mart off
I 25 at 58th its called tanners. usually see a few guys from the fal files there. if you want to meet at the show email me when you get settled. [email protected]
if its washington state my brother lives in duvall. he moved out of ca. about 8 years ago and swears he will never go back to live there.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top