Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 12:55:19 PM EDT
first off, postolcraft, im not trying to dis you and im not suggesting anything, just wanna see what everyone thinks

Quoted:
Forged postban lowers, Olympic Arms $105.00
Cast postban lowers, Olympic Arms $85.00
Preban stripped re-issued Oly Arms TBORxxxx lower, forged, black anodized [s]$750.00[/s] [b]now $695.00[/b]
Preban complete CAR stocked Oly Arms TBORxxxx lower assembled with fiberlite 3 position stock and lower parts kit [s]$850.00[/s][b]now $795.00[/b]

Preban complete SGW Rifle with stopsign, Old style flat-top with pinned on weaver rail and A-2 stock, Olyarms Free-float aluminum tube forearm, barrel is 14" with what appears to be an AK-style muzzlebreak attached. Has bayonet lug and is in good condition.  Shot today with factory PMP South African ammo and grouped one-and-a-half-inch at 100 yds under windy (15mph) conditions. Functioned flawlessly, extracted well. Headspace barely closes on no-go, not even close on field gauge.
Price is [s]$1050.00[/s][b]now $950.00[/b]
shipped to CONUS.

Must be shipped to FFL
View Quote

well, my key concers are them acually being preban, and the receiver its self

1. pistolcraft says they were kit rifles before they were redone, thats good eunf for me i guess

2.the receivers are aluminum, i am ignorant of the usual construction of a receiver, is that normal,

i am thinking about a striped OR complete lower
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top