Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 10:02:12 AM EDT
I own a preban 6601 match h bar and wondered about the size hole it has.  Also, does colt uppers all have small hole?  I saw at biggerhammer.com a colt upper with RIS markings had large holes.  Is that right?  I am so confused.  I wish I had a better way to measure so I wouldnt need to ask.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Aww damn I was hoping you meant another hole =/
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Your 6601 should have a large (.312) diameter front pivot using a double headed screw in lieu of the standard .250 push pin. Fire control pins are standard size. Colt made uppers with both small and large front pivot holes. The difference between .250 (1/4) and .312 (5/16) pivots is large enough you should be able to measure with a Chuckie Cheese ruler.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#3]
scarecrow,
would that be from "psalm 69" by ministry
boxer
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 1:06:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Small Hole versus Large Hole?

Brown eye versus pink eye? [:o)][:o)][:o)]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top