Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2001 7:55:07 PM EDT
is anyone elses rear aperture on their bushy or other AR set far right when sighted in? my windage adjustment is halfway to the right and i was wondering if there is a reason for this.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:59:41 AM EDT
[#1]
sounds like the barrel may be over tourqued or something
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
it was like this brand new. acog's are set at center when they are new. when i mounted it, it was barely off, high and to the right. the thing that bothers me is that with the scope i cant use my iron sights because they dont line up with the hole in the scope base.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This was common on NEW Bushies a while back. Overtourqued barrels causing you to compensate 12+ clicks to the right. Call them and see what they can do for you.
They were fixing them "no charge", but you had to wait for your upper to ship-out-get fixed-ship back.
Ask Bushmaster about it in their forum. [:)]
Good luck,
CS
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks a lot. ill do that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top