Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2001 10:21:04 AM EDT
Bob Schulz and Rowland Courteau started a hunger strike on July 1st of this year and are presently parked outside the IRS building in DC.
Bob is the head of the We the People foundation and he has repetedely asked the government to show that the thousands of signed and notorized documents showing that the collection of the so called "income tax" is not a fraud.
The government has refused to answer these questions. Questions that should be easy enough to answer if the law indeed shows that they are in the right.
Now these two gentlement are making the ultimate sacrifice for freedom and there has not been one line of it in the media.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#1]
actually, it seems pretty stupid.

all they are doing is hurting themselves... the irs could care less...
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard last Friday that what they want is for whoever is commisioner of the IRS to debate in public several constitutional scholars and to prove that the income tax is even legal for employees.
I'm sure they(IRS)won't let anyone die of starvation in front of the building.  Bad press.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope the did some estate planning, if not those "death taxes" can be murder.

Yeah debate, why doesn't the US send someone to "debate" Sodamn Insane or Isa lotta Bottom, you can't debate with fanatics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top