Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2001 7:22:03 AM EDT
Just got my grey background back and now viola, I am not AR15.commie challenged.
Lookout.
Goin shooting today, any Socali`s want to come?
Here`s a pic fron ASN from our USPSA/Bikini shoot.
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1255146&a=13428973&p=51238929&Sequence=0[/img]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:30:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Who are they? The Swedish Shooting team?
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Swedish Bikini Team-Shooting a movie and the director wanted them to look like they know how to shoot, so they contacted our league director and set up some training. Payment was the team shooting an entire match in costume. The balck jumpsuits were see thru, bikini`s underneath.
Paul I dont know what happened, when the format changed a few days ago I got a black background and black text, couldnt read text unless I highlighted it. I followed the instructions to fix but didnt work. Gave up yesterday and today the enw changes allowed me to see text and grey background.
Hope all arrives in Riverside without typical military handling.
See ya soon.
I`m gone shooting.
There is another couple of pics on the meetings and events forum.
Later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top