Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2001 5:38:35 PM EDT
I call upon all current and former UN peacekeepers to celebrate the freedoms that the United Nations will propose at the upcoming Gun Ownership Rights Preservation Conference on Monday July 9th!

Here is a proposal for the new United Nations Member State of America (UNMSA):

[img]www.mcuzi.com/imbroglio/regmap.jpg[/img]
[img]www.mcuzi.com/imbroglio/newflag2.jpg[/img]

The 10 stripes represents the recognized 10 regions of the former United States. The 10 white stars represent the region capitols with the lone red star signifying Washington D.C. the capitol of the UNMSA.  

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Nations Member State of America,

And to the Democracy for which it stands,

One World Government under the Secretary General, irrevocable,

With priviledges and peacekeeping for all."
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:53:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Mr. Imbroglio,

Where do you get such erroneous information?

We at the United Nations do not wish to disrupt or interfere in any soveriegn nations rule.

We are here to help those in need.

We are the messengers of peace!

I am indeed flattered that you have named myself as leader of your imaginary world government!

Thank you.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Can I have a job now?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Mr. Imbroglio,

Perhaps we can find a position for you in the near future. Please be patient. All is soon to be revealed.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Well you better hurry up because I already asked that Bin Laden guy here if he had any job openings.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#6]
YO! KOFI!

Since your buddy Bin Laden would'nt take me up on my offer for a little one-on-one, how about you and me?

Same deal 1000yds, you can have your best "appropriated" rifle, and I'll have my AR.
You get the first shot.
I'll even let you wear one of your purty blue helmits.

Lew (comeandgetmyAR) Tippie[smash]

PS. I have some friends that might like to get in on the bet, you got anybody else that wants to play?
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 6:03:04 PM EDT
[#7]
and now for the really scary part

USMC --> UNMC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top