Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2001 12:43:49 PM EDT
Your sister had been raped and beaten beyond recognition. It took two months for them to process this guy through the courts, [which I hear is pretty good! :( ]and he only got 6 mos in jail?
It is making me furious! He had no prior felonies , so the judge dismissed it as a "one time occurance!"
Her husband wants to kill! Never would, just understandbly wants to, and she is heart-broken!
What is up with the justice system of today!!!!
They even had proof through DNA testing!
So very sad....
Just wanted to hear your thoughts...
What a mess this world is in!
How sad is the state of affairs that one can not even trust in the justice of this once great country.
She had a loaded gun in her apt with her, she never had the chance to get to it. How horrid that, at times, we can't even protect ourselves.Makes me feel as if I should sleep with mine under my pillow!
Regards
Mae
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Understood Paul-I too, can not express it publicy. Thank you for the website!
How awful for her and others like her.
Mae
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Convince them he's innocent. Then he'll get 15 years.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:12:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Somehow let him believe he has AIDS now.

Seriously, criminal justice is getting to be an oxymoron.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#6]
If it happened to my daughter I'd probably waste the ass wipe.

The judge needs to be taken out beaten with a ball bat to the point that he is just barely aware that he is then getting the bat shoved up his ass while being asked does this deserve 6 months.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Of course I would restore the family honor. How I would do that would not be best discussed in public - or with anyone, ever.

There are plenty of books on the subject - see Palidin Press at [url]www.paladin-press.com[/url]
View Quote
  Wise words paul.a legal route your family could explore would be to sue the **** in civil court,it worked for the brown family with oj.it would be of little satisfaction compared to what happen to your sister.but you wouldn't be opening yourself up to legal problems of your own.having said that, i'd drag his ass down to fla and feed him alive,piece by piece to a gator.mmk
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If it happened to my daughter I'd probably waste the ass wipe.

The judge needs to be taken out beaten with a ball bat to the point that he is just barely aware that he is then getting the bat shoved up his ass while being asked does this deserve 6 months.
View Quote

AMEN
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#9]
SSS

Shoot,Shovel and Shut up
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#10]
an eye for an eye.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#11]
This sounds unbelievable! Can you tell us more
like where this happened, what judge etc..
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#12]
There would be another missing persons case for the local police department to solve.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Have people you don't know give him a fairly minor ass whoopin' every six months for a couple years, then once a year for a long time.  Make sure you always know where he is.  Hire someone to take tons of pictures of him in different places for a long time.  Periodically, send him a picture.  Try to have him photoed in places where he probably feels very secure.  Make that motherfucker turn his worthless, pathetic head to look over his shoulder wherever he goes.  For a long time.  However, this is probably not the most healthy way for you to deal with this.  And by the way, DO NOT let your sister know (or anyone)...that is often not good for her healing either (although I'm no shrink).  Another alternative is to find the largest, most well-endowed gay man and pay him to...you can guess the rest.

I am terribly sorry for what has happened, and I truly wish you, your sister, and your family a speedy recovery.

God bless you.

-Chimborazo

PS - To any LE types who have a problem with this, do your moral duty and FORGET what you just read.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#14]
When all was said and done. I doubt I would get off with merely 6 months for my resulting actions.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Pay someone to put an illegal full auto and 1/2 kilo heroin in his trunk. Then call the cops.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Some very interestng ideas on all this, but I think she just wants to be left alone for now. Her husband thought they were a might interesting though!
It happened in Ca. That is where she and her husband live. Don't know the judge. It is  indeed amazing that this can happen. When investigating these types of cases, my in-law found that this often is the case.
People really need to wake up to that. Over 40% of all rape cases go unreported due to the very fact that nothing is done in the justice system. Personally, I think the government should line them up in public and shoot them!
Will send her your well wishes.
What a mess we have with these "justice" systems.
Mae
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#18]
The waste product would DEFINITELY meet with some bad times.....death? probably not....suffering?......most assuredly....[pyro]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate to say this, but it was California, the Land of Fruits and Nuts, what did you expect would happen?  Murderers get 5 years.  Gun owners get a mandatory 10 for possesion of an illegal "assualt rifle."  Anyone who respects both freedom and responsibility should get the hell out of California.

The really sick thing is your sister would most likely have been raked across the coals had she wasted the POS when he tried to rape her.

Yet another example of why we Americans should all pray for the "Big One" that sends the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia hurtling into the Pacific Ocean.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Trust noone but yourself to do what needs done. A deep hole, a couple bags of lime...........
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#21]
A little understood fact about the 10 Commandments in the Holy Bible is that the Lord said, "Thou shalt not [i]murder[/i]".  He did  not say, "[i]kill[/i]".

Logic, then, it would seem, dictates that the perpetrator doesn't deserve to live after committing such a heinous crime, but, planning that persons demise might be a bit of a problem.

Irony.  I hate it when that happens.
May your sister heal; may your imagination run rampant; may the Good Lord watch over and forgive you.
The rapist has a price to pay...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top