Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2001 12:26:32 PM EDT
Today I, Osama bin Laden joined ar15.com. In between my time of spirutual meditation I find it amusing to read your english language internet websites.

[img]http://www.azzam.com/images/ladin4.jpg[/img]

Know this you fat, lazy, body-defiling pigs. Whilst you sit in your recliner chairs consuming alcoholic beverages my people are training with arms, behold your day is coming.
I have directed a call to the Muslims throughout the world to declare a Jihad against the Judao - Christian alliance which is perverting the soil of this earth.

We train, we fight. We do not have petty debates over different calibers available to us. Your efforts of keeping your firearms is futile. You will lose your right to keep your arms, this will only help our cause. Your own citizens are destroying your country within. Your military is asleep, run by officers afraid of ruining their careers. No longer do you have the older generation of military leaders who were brave and earned the title of cowboy from those who served under him.

As for what America accuses us of, of killing the innocent people, they have not been able to offer any evidence, despite the magnitude of their expenditure on their intelligence services. Despite what our history is witnessing in the Afghan phase of the Jihad. This was also unstained with any blood of innocent people, despite the inhuman Russian campaign against our women, our children, and our brothers in Afghanistan... Similar is our history with respect to our differences with the Saudi regime, all that has been proved is our joy at the killing of the American Soldiers in Riyadh and Khobar, and these are the sentiments of every Muslim. Our encouragement and call to Muslims to enter Jihad against the American and the Israeli occupiers are actions which we are engaging in as religious obligations. Allah Most High has commanded us in many verses of the Qur`an to fight in His path and to urge the believers to do so. Of these are His words: "Fight in the path of Allah, you are not charged with the responsibility except for yourself, and urge the believers, lest Allah restrain the might of the rejectors, and Allah is stronger in might and stronger in inflicting punishment." and His words: "And what is it with you that you do not fight in the path of Allah, whilst the weak amongst the men, and the women, and the children who say: our Lord take us out of this town the people of which are oppressive, and make for us from You a protecting friend and make for us from You a succourer", and His words: "So if you meet those who reject, then strike the necks..." We have given an oath to Allah to continue in the struggle as long as we have blood pumping in our veins or a seeing eye, and we beg of Allah to accept and to grant a good ending for us and for all the Muslims.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yea!  Well, your mother eats pork, the other white meat!

BTW, got any Beta-C mags for a good price?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Mr. Bin Laden,

Do you have any positions of employment currently available? I just recently lost my job and need a source of income. I have already asked Kofi Annan but he doesn't like me because I don't have any womenz and the stinking imperialist Satans of the west refuse to hire me also.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Furthermore,
I do not understand why you love this rifle, the Bushmaster? What is the relationship with being a master of female bushes have to do with a small arm. This confuses us. A few years ago one of my jihad students asked this of me.

I have my very own AK-74 that was taken from a dead Russian soldier fair and square.

As long as the enviromentalist do not allow you exploit your own natural resources..
how do you say, "[b]ALL YOUR OIL ARE BELONG TO US[/b]"

[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]
So,,, Wonder who will own up to writting this one?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Lovers of swine?  You are talking about pork, ham, bacon...mmmm pork chops...stuffed and broiled...blt's...ham and cheese on a bulky roll...mmm.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Similar is our history with respect to our differences with the Saudi regime, all that has been proved is our joy at the killing of the American Soldiers in Riyadh and Khobar, and these are the sentiments of every Muslim.
View Quote

The difference between professional soldiers and cowardly terrorists?  The professional takes no joy in killing.

Also, it's "Al Kobar."

Eddie
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#9]
During a secret American military operation an operative the evil American/New World Order left behind this..

[img]http://www.denkins.com/betaused.JPG[/img]

I do not care for it, it has been in the trunk of my mercedes. You can have it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:54:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By David M:
Oh yea!  Well, your mother eats pork, the other white meat!

BTW, got any Beta-C mags for a good price?
View Quote

that OSAMA_BIN_LADEN guy is NOT me.

Have one of the mods check the IP if you don't believe me.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#11]
America needs people like me, how else was Raytheon going to survive had Clinton not chosen to launch all those Tomahawks my way.

[img]http://www.cains.com/cains/funnies/laden.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
During a secret American military operation an operative the evil American/New World Order left behind this..

View Quote

A-HA!!!!!
THAT LOOKS FAMILIAR!

CAPTAIN OSAMA-BIN-OBVIOUS!!!!

RONTFLMAO
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#13]
On a more serious note, Osama and his cohorts are pretty poor terrorists. Thousands of Mexicans and Chinese sneak into this country everyday and these guys haven't been able to sneak anybody in for years.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea, I'm a nice capitalist swine.  I'll take it.  You got mail.  [:)]
lol
[8P]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

A-HA!!!!!
THAT LOOKS FAMILIAR!

CAPTAIN OSAMA-BIN-OBVIOUS!!!!

RONTFLMAO
View Quote

Have Goatboy, or whoever compare the IPs on this thread.

That will prove that it's not me.

***doesnt even have a beta c..  hell, i dont even have an AR!***
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#16]
CAPTAIN OSAMA BIN OBVIOUS!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#18]
This imposter should be flogged with sheep testicles.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#19]
 Similar is our history with respect to our differences with the Saudi regime, all that has been proved is our joy at the killing of the American Soldiers in Riyadh and Khobar, and these are the sentiments of every Muslim

View Quote

Thats just racist man.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Gentlemen,

I do not now, nor have I ever, condoned international terrorism.

Weapons of mass destruction are to be confiscated and disposed of in an appropriate manner.

And, yes, our plans involve international terrorists.

As an aside, Mr. Imbroglio was not turned down for the position because he had no "womenz". He was not acceptable because his stories about "the womenz" and rejection were too unbelievable. Trust is important at the United Nations.

Thank you.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So, Captain... You don't have an AR, yet you admit on another (locked)thread to buying and selling 20-rd AR mags.  Veeeeeerrrry Eeeeiiinteresting!
View Quote

You're damn right I've bought and sold 20 round AR magazines.

Just because I don't have an AR, doesn't mean that I can't have the mags.

They are PREBAN, and *may* never be made again, and increase in value. Could be a good investment. Not that it's any of your business.

Might wanna use a little common sense for you go making an ass of yourself.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
After your latest series of posts, I'm relieved to hear that you DON'T own an AR (and hopefully any other firearm).  Why don't you speculate on something nice, say... stamps?  And try to use the spell check, it'll fix misspellings like boughten.  Not that it's any of my business.
View Quote

Not that it is any of your business, I do own other firearms. And will be soon getting an AR15 (Bushmaster A3 20")
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Terrorists are bad, mkay? [0j]Subvertz
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually, you should be encouraging me to own more firearms and support the Second Amendment.

Which I both do.

OR....

I could be a gun grabbing Gore-loving Democrat who will fight to demolish the Second Amendment.

Pick your choice....
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#27]
REPARATIONS  REPARATIONS  REPARATIONS

make good on your ad you running dog lackey of the imperialist swine!!!!
[x]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#28]
YO! OSAMA!

You up for a little one-on-one?
Tell you what....You pick your best AK-47, I'll bring my (gasp) Sunday-go-to-meetin' AR15, and we will start @ 1000 YDS. I'll let you go first.

Oh, I forgot, out in the open fighting is not in your book. Freakin' COWARD! I'll even stand up and face you, I know that you can't hit me. YOU CAN ONLY SHOOT PEOPLE IN THE BACK.
SCUM.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Hey Osama, as the immortal Rodney King said (and he is your brother right) "Can't we all just get along" seriously if you get into this neck of the woods I'll make you a great grown on the farm BBQ pork sandwich.

Oh if you have any of those items from your trunk left over, I'm sure I could find a home for them.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Osama go do yo mama.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#33]
hey weasel are you still playing with GIF's. flying tomahawk gifs & [url]mcuzi.com[/url] makes you wonder[>:/]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Imbroglio....an expert at roasting pigs.....that won`t look too good on THIS job app!.........[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 4:37:49 PM EDT
[#35]
HI MCUZI just one of your many famous personalities.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey Assama, old boy, how about you calling me up and we chat a few minutes. Let our people at the imperialist NSA get a fix on your sorry self. Have me and my comrades in arms shove a Tomahawk up your ass, and then you will truly have "been laid".
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now, I kinda resent that......my mother was a terrorist okay?

She went by the name of Omama_Mine_Bombing.

Link Posted: 7/8/2001 2:31:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Hey Omama Bin Towlhead, go pick your nose with your left hand.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:52:16 AM EDT
[#39]
OSAMA,

Don't you have some SHEEP somewhere you need to go "service"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top