Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2001 12:01:06 PM EDT
(Hooray, I finally got my username back!)

I love these little NAA minis and carry one everyday. I often check out Sandy's Soapbox to read his writings for a firearm manufacturer's perspective on all of the new infringements and lunacy.

Unfortunately, he did not write last month. I fear that he might think that an audience does not exist for his efforts.

I would like to encourage anyone here to read what he has written and give him at least a little encouragement. I think we need to at least morally support those manufacturers that are not hiding in the face of constitutional violations.

For your enjoyment and inspiration:

[URL]http://www.naaminis.com/sandy1.html[/URL]

(Edited to fix the URL coding)

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Comments? Muster?

-JmE-
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Good reads, email of appreciation sent.  Fondled a few of my NAA's.  Not much more for me to do with the topic. .
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#5]
N-Acetyl Aspartate

LOL!

-JmE-
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Uh, I should have spelled it out for the slower amongst us , NAA Mini's.

Enjoy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top