Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2001 11:44:32 AM EDT
again.....The most typical example of Liberal bullshit.

A state sponsored ad. The infomercial starts with a minidisc recorder tossed on the street. With the voice over sounding, if you witness violence on the street. Dont take any risks, take good note on the offenders appearance, call 0611(our 911 number) and take care of the victim.

[b]WHAT ABOUT PREVENTING THE VICTIM OF BECOMING A VICTIM????[/b].

Just goes to show, the police arent there to protect you. Just to bear witness of a crime committed.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#1]
And how about the next vicitm down the street, what kind of irresponsibility will let someone run away to make someone else a victim?

Amazing.

But of course the State runs the police and the only way they can maintain their grip on power is by having us rely on thm.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#2]
What disturbed me the most was the sublimeal message of " dont get involved in prevention, just accept violent crime as a fact of life."

I am willing to do so, but with the means to not be a victim. Or at least a victim with teeth.

That's it, my next tattoo design is a go. With thanks to the veteran member DocZox, the rattlesnake coiled over an AR15 carbine. With the text [b]Molon Labe[/b] above it. Poor contribution towards the subject, perhaps. Cant type anymore about what I would do to a wouldbe Rapist/robber/mugger fill in your lowlife.

Kuiper

Edited because my blood is boiling and I am beginning to make typos's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top