Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2001 10:54:40 AM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=35658#lastPost[/url]

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Well that was one of the worst apologies I have ever read.  It was right up there with the kind of apologies my daughter gives my son, and both of them are under ten years old.

YMMV, and I don't want to see anyone banned, but if you are going to be this way, why bother apologizing?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:17:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]
not exactly the apology I or the other member's of this board were hoping for.but it is a start,a sad one at that.capt o i was going to send you an e-mail to say this but now I'll do it here publicly.The Equipment Exchange is not your's or for that matter anybody's else playground.there's no need for you to reply to a for sale post with any smart ass comments or questions.i have not yet found one post by you that wasn't anything more than crap or you thinking yourself amusing,which you are not.have you ever bought anything here?this is a place for business to be conducted between member's and guest's whom stop by to checkout the deals.please conduct yourself in an adult manner while you are here.if you wish to play games,then do so in the general discussion forum.but I'm afraid even there McUzi has you outclassed.personnally I have more important things to be doing in these forums then dealing with the likes of you.if you haven't any business in this forum other than for your own amusment.don't bother stopping by here.KIRK
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Was that supposed to be sincere?[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/dunce.gif[/img]
View Quote

Yes it was, and still is.

I had, and still don't have ANY intention to be a "smart ass" in that apology. I really did mean it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Yea, OK, UMMMM, I admit I shot that guy, but it was to prove a point and to hopefully make you all understand that it is possible to shoot someone.
[BD][:o)][moon]
[frag]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:21:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I wasn't lucky enough to get caught up in your cheeseboy prank, and from reading up on this whole sordid affair and your "apology", I also do not accept it. I much less buy the liberal type of rationalizations.

I am with others here that believe there are certain things you don't do--especially in the FOR SALE sections.

For that alone I urge that you be unconditionally banned for your pathetic attention-whore behavior.

This MUST be the consequence...or is consequence just an 11 letter word?
Then why not just add the 4 letter word before it?

GoatBoy, why the slip-up?
Punishment IS the lesson to be learned, and that pertains to Captain Obvious.
It is NOT about the lessons learned by those that were duped.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#10]
can someone clue me in on what happened? Something for sale and capt.. said something smart ass?!?!

Did he say.. "ok I buy it for 83 million dollars!! haaa" and then say "just kidding! no email for you!"?!?!?!?

what the hell happened?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, it's an example of how one could be taken [b]BUT it's also a prime example for a TRUE scam artist to ripoff others here or elsewhere![/b]  Only those who witnessed it will have learned a lesson.

You don't seem to understand that it was insult to everyone who uses the Equip. Exchange forums.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#12]
You are acting like such a punk. You didn't think of your prank as illustrating how easy it may be to scam people here until another member mentioned it as a possible, if minor, side effect of your immature behavior. Basically, you STOLE your so-called defense of your behavior.

Based on your own words and reaction, I find it difficult to believe that you are in any way sincere about being remorseful.

Using your logic for a moment, is this the manner in which you wish to be taught lessons in the future? Having someone screw with you and then laughing in your face? If that is indeed your desire, I'm sure there must be a forum somewhere out there for such immature, anti-social behavior. This ain't the place, though.

$50 says that if you get banned you won't even keep your own word not to re-register under another name.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:46:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Please lock this thread.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#15]
why make the thread in the first place if you want it to be locked?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top