Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2001 8:10:02 AM EDT
hell yeah. i love this scope. crystal clear optics (with a little blur on the right side of the reticle, but we've discussed that before). i shot 1/2 MOA with my carry handle 16" bushy. its a 4x32. can i just say i am duely impressed? i was gonna sell it on here after i got it because i got such a sweet deal on it, but now that ive shot it, no way.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#1]

TOPIC: shot my new ACOG!!!
Quoted:
hell yeah. i love this scope. crystal clear optics (with a little blur on the right side of the reticle, but we've discussed that before). i shot 1/2 MOA with my carry handle 16" bushy. its a 4x32. can i just say i am duely impressed? i was gonna sell it on here after i got it because i got such a sweet deal on it, but now that ive shot it, no way.
View Quote

Who'd want it after you shot it?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:27:40 AM EDT
[#3]
what's this? i post to let people know that acogs are good scopes, and the best you can do is give negative feedback? get a life.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:35:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Aggie, I think they were just messing with you due to the title of your post.."Shot my new ACOG"...ya know, like you took a bead on it and blasted away kinda thing. They weren't flaming you.

I have an ACOG and wouldn't trade it for anything, I've blasted a mess of coyotes with it, banged it against trees while moving around, shot it in low light and it's performed flawlessly.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL. ok, i get it. i guess im a little tired. nevermind guys, i wasnt thinking about my title.
g'night.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:58:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Right on Aggie..
How much did it run ya?
I never got to try one, but I have yet to hear a negative word about them. What do they do?
What is the recticle like?
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:21:25 AM EDT
[#7]
i gave $385 NIB for it. it's model #TA-01. the guy i bought it from works for trijicon. for once i actually had a stroke of good luck. there's a thread on here somewhere that has a couple of pics of the reticle. the only thing dont like about it is the rangefinding is based on a human silhouette shoulder width, a 19 inch horizontal distance. i use it for varmit and hog hunting and it'll take a little practice at getting it right. even so, the positives more than make up for it. you should see it at night, it looks sweet. the reticle glows kinda red-orange, no batteries, no switches. keep looking around for a good deal and you might find it. i did.

edited because i found the threads (if they dont work just cut and paste the addresses):

[url]http://www.geocities.com/jeffvco/ACOGRETCLOSE.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/jeffvco/ACOGRET.jpg[/url]

Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#8]
ACOG kicks ass allright!
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I wish I could get a deal like that!  Out here in Hawaii, we pay top dollar for just about everything.  I've been considering getting one of those acog scopes for a while.  I'm getting blind deaf and dumb in my old age.  It would surely be much easier on my eyes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top