Posted: 7/7/2001 12:04:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#1]
What's with the last picture? Did the mall ninja fart? [:)]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I see fully automatic weaponry in that last photo.....
Nerf darts are a little easier on the body than bullets I suppose....
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:26:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:26:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Oh man!!!
That Dude needs to change his name to
NSFShlomo!!
[img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hanuka3.gif[/img]

You know I love ya MallNinja [;)]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:28:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:54:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Just goes to show all of life's little twists and turns doesn't it.one minute a source for our amusement,the next supermodel.go figure....[:D] mmk
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:34:35 AM EDT
[#9]
HeheheHeeheHEe that is funny.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 7:20:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 7:27:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that a pre-ban upper on that CAV-15??? Looks like Mall-Ninja is looking for trouble from the BATF.
-XM15
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Shawn,
You are a good guy for doing that bro.

JoJo,
Either you are the best sport to ever come down the pike, or you are the type to "snap" after holding it in for so long.  Don't pull a Columbine on us with your new Cav-15.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 4:10:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that a pre-ban upper on that CAV-15??? Looks like Mall-Ninja is looking for trouble from the BATF.
-XM15
View Quote

The ears of the bayonet lug are milled off, and a bayonet won't mount anyway since the CAV-Comp is larger in diameter than a flash suppressor.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Mall ninja loses dork points for having not having a tactical [black]black[/black] Samurai sword. What's up with the [red]red[/red] tassel?

And what's up with the [purple]purple[/purple] filters on the gas mask? [purple]Purple[/purple] is a gay color. [:O]
View Quote

NOW! NOW! NOW! this is to make cliton and the soccer moms happey. you know less "evil".
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, all of you joking keyboard commandos can conmtinue to make fun of the world's nobles profesion, I get my apreciton from thos poeple who need protection in my particular retail setting. I dont care if you think im a joke, i know the truth about my work, and none of you can ever take my glory away from me by making jokes about Tactical Mall securtiy.

Gecko45
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well, all of you joking keyboard commandos can conmtinue to make fun of the world's nobles profesion, I get my apreciton from thos poeple who need protection in my particular retail setting. I dont care if you think im a joke, i know the truth about my work, and none of you can ever take my glory away from me by making jokes about Tactical Mall securtiy.

Gecko45
View Quote

Hey Gecko - had any lot ops lately?

[:D]

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:39:02 PM EDT
[#17]
long live the mall ninja!
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gecko45
View Quote

Hey Gecko - had any lot ops lately?

[:D]

View Quote

Thje lot ops are fine, my last confirmed kill from the back of a Dodge pickup was 230 yards by my rangefinder.

I'm sorry if I'm cranky, even in the face of mockry, but it's not the lot ops that's the trouble, it's two man elevator clearing that last tripped me up.

I was trying to sweep from left to right, and the front sight of my SW5 caught in my gasman's vest as I turned all the way arouned. I couldn't free the gun, and i had actually pointed it at him to begin with, which was bad enough. The levators are too small I guess, but that doesn't help my mood.

Just try my job for one day, though, and you wouldn't thing retial security is so funny.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#19]
"confirmed kill"

[b][size=5]ROTFLMFAO!!!![/size=5][/b]

edited cause I was laughing too hard to type straight!

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"confirmed kill"

[b][size=5]ROTFLMFAO!!!![/size=5][/b]

edited cause I was laughing too hard to type straight!

View Quote

Liek you have any room to talk, how many CK's do you have for urban riflery? None, right?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Hang on a minute - I'm still cleaning up the iced tea that shot out of my nose on that last post....

Still LMAO!!
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hang on a minute - I'm still cleaning up the iced tea that shot out of my nose on that last post....

Still LMAO!!
View Quote

You didnt have answered my question yet laughing boy. Are you a professional, or just a wannabe? do have any room to talk?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top