Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2001 9:37:29 PM EDT
edited repeatedly to try to get more reads

maybe this is impossible, i dont really know what all is involved, but get a booth at the 2002 S.H.O.T. show in vegas. they get like 35000 visitors. maybe that is out of our league, i dont really know, but that would be a great place to spread hte word. also could plug merchandise and the LEGP. maybe this could be done on a smaller level too, someone could get a gunshow table and have some merchandise and a legp jsut to get people looking. maybe a good chance to get some paying members, hell, once hte site is in full swing, we could sell paid memberships right there on the spot. maybe thier is some problem with this, but its just been brewing in my head for the last few days.

well, lets get some feedback on this

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:24:34 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT dammit!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
You might get better response if you posted it in "Site Suggestions" Forum.....
At this time I have no opinion on this matter...

John
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Jerk!  I was promised hot womenz and I demand reparations!

Isn't SHOT a dealer and manufacturer only event?  You might want to aproach G&B and Anti about this one.

I assume the price for tables at SHOT are VERY expensive, but I could be wrong.

Hell, if it is done, I'd volunteer to work a few shifts at the tables, just so I get an opportunity to attend the show.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#4]
[img]mcuzi.com/pics/jewbroni.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:42:08 AM EDT
[#5]
"Hell, if it is done, I'd volunteer to work a few shifts at the tables, just so I get an opportunity to attend the show. "

just what i was thinking. like i said, i dont know that much about who can present at shot show. my suggestion is kind of more genral, maybe just cheap gunshow tables
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:57:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#7]
OK, first, i dod some lookin in to, and i have found SHOT show isnt quite right for us, it is more of a manfacture thing. so i think the whole concept is best applyed to good ole gun shows. also, when i came up with this, i was thinking more when the site is in full operation, as GB said. thier is a gunshow around here next month. i wont have a booth, but i will have my ar15.com shirt. so i guess i will be representing
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Been wearing that AR15.com longsleeve as soon as the sun went down while on the campsite. Got some raised eyebrowes from it as well as some great reactions to the shirt.

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#9]
thats kind of where i got the idea, thinking about how people wearing the shirts really advertises the site
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Ran into some American tourist while wearing the shirt. One admitted to lurking the site and came up to me. "Are you a member there, my answer yes. Are you American or Dutch, Dutch. Are you Kuiper???. ....Place your big smile here...

That's site promotion my friends, not to mention the looks of the tree huggers...

Kuiper
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#11]
[:)] [:D] [8D] [:I] [:P] [;)] [:o)] [B)] [0:)] [>:/] [%|] [BD] [:X*] [;D] [>]:)] [(:|)]  [X]  [>Q] [>(] [@:D] [):)]  [%(][0j] [@:D][:(] [8)] [:O] [:(!] [xx(] [|)] [:X][^] [V] [}:)] [}:D]  [}:(] [:)>]  [+]:D] [:|] [:\] [<]:)]  [<|:D>]   [:E]   [[:)]   [8P]  [(:)[NI] [?] [8]
[:)] [:D] [8D] [:I] [:P] [;)] [:o)] [B)] [0:)] [>:/] [%|] [BD] [:X*] [;D] [>]:)] [(:|)]  [X]  [>Q] [>(] [@:D] [):)]  [%(][0j] [@:D][:(] [8)] [:O] [:(!] [xx(] [|)] [:X][^] [V] [}:)] [}:D]  [}:(] [:)>]  [+]:D] [:|] [:\] [<]:)]  [<|:D>]   [:E]   [[:)]   [8P]  [(:)[NI] [?] [8]

Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I hear McUZI will use the rest of his lottery proceeds to buy the Shot Show !
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 5:53:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

BTT...just because I like all the smileys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top