Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2001 3:13:49 PM EDT
I spent few hours today listing members and their state and the winner is Florida with 42 members.  

If FL is devided into North and South by drawing a line from Tampa to Orland to Sebastian Inlet we have 18 from North and 23 from South.  Hey FL_BOY, where are you in FL?

Seems like we should have a informal get-together in Orlando area shooting range for a day.

What do you think guys?
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#1]
There are probably more, but we are in STEALTH MODE...

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Why don't we all go to Palm Beach County and show them folks how to REALLY punch a ballot [heavy]!!  On second thought, naaah, the more screwed up ballots down there the better off we all are!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Some more...

Gainesville and Jax. had the largest number of members with 6 each.

Tampa/St.Pete tied for second with 5.

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got you down for Tampa.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Kevin@AR15com_1&2 sorry but I missed you on my list.  Where are you located?
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#6]
It is statistically IMPOSSIBLE for Florida to have the most members here with only 42 out of 10,000+. My money says that both Texas and California are kicking your ass in being better represented here than Florida.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I got you down for Tampa.
View Quote

Maybe, maybe not...

But yes, I am in Tampa...North Tampa to be exact. [:D]

But if you want my address, you will have to send me your badge and/or ID number first.

(Born in South Tampa)

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It is statistically IMPOSSIBLE for Florida to have the most members here with only 42 out of 10,000+. My money says that both Texas and California are kicking your ass in being better represented here than Florida.
View Quote

Okay, okay I cheated.  
I just checked the last 23 or 24 topics on the General Discussion board and used members who posted there to make the list.  Hey this ain't science.    
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#9]
South of Gainesville & North of Orlando, any more info and those black helicopters might find me [:D]!!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Kevin@AR15com_1&2:
South of Gainesville & North of Orlando, any more info and those black helicopters might find me [:D]!!!
View Quote

So Wildwood or Ocala.  You want to go to Gainesville camp (North) or Orlando camp (South)?  Your choice.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry SUNSHINE! - But Boomer is correct!

Texas is Number One, followed by California.

See numbers at [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=27846[/url]

Eric The(We're#1,We're#1)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Okay.

At least FL had more people post than any other posting this afternoon.

Don't burst my bubble. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It is statistically IMPOSSIBLE for Florida to have the most members here with only 42 out of 10,000+.
View Quote

[b]OH MY FUCKING GOD  R_O_T_F_L_M_A_O!!!!!!!!![/b]

While I agree with the overall conclusion (Yeah, CA and TX probably have more members)

would anyone else like to point out the flaw in this logic so big, I could steer that Queen Mary through it!?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

YOu guys in FL only represent 42 of AR15.com's
[i]TEN THOUSAND MEMBERS!!!![/i]

OH MY GOD this guy is an idiot...
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And for another point - I know that at least 20 plus members were at the last Western Washington shoot and I doubt that they were half of that states AR-15.com members.

And REALLY, shouldn't this topic be brought up by a Texan or have the Floridians become braggarts as well?
View Quote

Nope...We leave that to the Wannabes...I guess that some are just jealous...

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I do not consider myself to be a Floridian.

I am an [b][blue]AMERICAN[/b][/blue] living in Florida.

Yours truly,

sgb[:D]
View Quote

How nice for you...

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And how do we know that these people from Florida really wanted to join AR-15.com and not the Million Moron Misguided Mothers site? After all most of those in Florida that voted for Bush meant to vote for Gore.
View Quote

Man, that one hurt!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#23]
For a Florida Shoot I will suggest [url]hernandosportsmansclub.com[/url].
It has a 200yd. range and they sponser 3 machinegun shoots a year.
We could have a NRA/CMP match then do a IDPA/IPSC style match and finish with a 3 Gun.
That would give everybody a chance to shoot in
their specialty area.
Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hey FL_BOY, where are you in FL?

View Quote

i'm in jupiter.
btw, i tried the new indian river county range (at sebastian/fellsmere off of i-95 exit 69 phone 561-581-4994)and it was great.  it is only 1 hour north for me, right off of i-95, faster than going south.  p.b. county has no range (i don't count the pbso.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is statistically IMPOSSIBLE for Florida to have the most members here with only 42 out of 10,000+.
View Quote

[b]OH MY FUCKING GOD  R_O_T_F_L_M_A_O!!!!!!!!![/b]

While I agree with the overall conclusion (Yeah, CA and TX probably have more members)

would anyone else like to point out the flaw in this logic so big, I could steer that Queen Mary through it!?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

YOu guys in FL only represent 42 of AR15.com's
[i]TEN THOUSAND MEMBERS!!!![/i]

OH MY GOD this guy is an idiot...
View Quote

Yeah, and in all that rant you failed to identify or elaborate upon the supposed flaw. I say put your money where your mouth is or shut up. Let's see who the idiot is.

Again, I say that it impossible to claim that one state has the most members here based on a casual poll that identified a whole 42 members out of 10,000+. Even if you were to assume that the total actual membership was a mere third of that, it would still not be possible to claim that any one state had the most members here by virtue of having 42 members present. Prove me wrong, dipshit.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey, if nothing else, at least you Floridians can claim to have the biggest ASS in the forums! [:)]

BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for meesing up the frame, McUZI. NOT!

Punk.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I am concerned that the BLACK Florida members have not received proper representation....
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:33:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Some of you guys are taking this way too seriously.  Relax and chill a bit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:14:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Kevin@AR15com_1&2:
Why don't we all go to Palm Beach County and show them folks how to REALLY punch a ballot [heavy]!!  On second thought, naaah, the more screwed up ballots down there the better off we all are!!
View Quote

The real story on the ballots had nothing to do with what was reported, it had everything to do with FRAUD, and now that they will use computers here in Florida, the fraud will expand! He who counts the ballot decides today in this once great nation, not the one who cast the ballot!

You should have been here when it happened. I live here in an historic district among many enemies of freedom, and I protested each and every day, 12 to 14 hours per day, even through a tropical storm with heavy lightning I stood alone protesting in the face of tyranny! During a brief pause in the storm, the media snapped a photo of me and my sign, "BUSH OR REVOLUTION!", it was aired on most news sites, and published in many news papers! However the jury is still out on BUSH, as many of his actions alarm me!

Floridians have learned to be covert since tyranny has reared its ugly head!

Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top