Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2005 12:05:36 PM EDT
I signed up a month ago and was wondering if anybody knows what response time should be.  I already had my credit card statement with the $35 charged to it.

Expected some delay to begin recieving American Rifleman, but kindof expected the goodies and the junk mail to start by now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I joined as a Life Member a day or two after the AWB sunset.

I got the mag the next month but it took a couple of nag emails and a few more months before the membership packet finally arrived.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]
4 to 8 weeks is typical.  If it goes beyond that go to the nra.org site chew on their ear a bit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
i had to call them back twice because they couldnt get my address right.  

it took almost 2 months.  

i would call and they would say i should have gotten it by now, then they fedexed it to me, but they STILL had the wrong address.   so it never came.

at one point i asked them if i could just come get it in person, since the NRA headquarters is only about 20 minutes from my house, and im at the range there every weekend..... they said it was in the mail already.

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Odd.  I had my packet in a couple weeks.  I did sign up online though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine took 2 weeks.  I'd call and ask about it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Odd.  I had my packet in a couple weeks.  I did sign up online though.

I did as well.  I'm pretty well positive I must have inputted my address correctly because otherwise my CC shouldn't have cleared.  I'll probably end up giving them a holler soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top