Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2005 10:46:26 AM EDT
bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=6148

Anybody near there wanna witness this event?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't mind having Cheney as President he has to be a stronger leader than what Bush has turned into.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:00:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree with the above.  I voted Bush and now feel he has turned out something that I did not want.  No, Kerry was not the answer either.  But this whole ID card thing and this homeland security shit is for the birds and there is nothing we can do about it.  As many say here (Time to get the T-shirt) ITs about time to vote from the roof tops.  America is not was it was ment to be and its going to hell very quickly!
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wouldn't mind having Cheney as President he has to be a stronger leader than what Bush has turned into.

Cheney is like a Ghost. Honestly I feel he is a waste of money.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Why do these idiots keep going to the same old tired BS? He had more than enough justification for war.

Cheney has no desire to be President and would be a horrible one at that. Cheney does all his best work behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd look at Alan Keyes as the next president. Great guy, good on gun owners but I don't think he'd be a viable contender because he's black. SOrta sad.

Ben
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:19:44 AM EDT
[#6]
So I go outta town and miss the memo that we hate Bush now? Cut bait, huh.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Allentown, PA.

Isn't that like the skinhead capital of the Northeast?

I remember playing a Hardcore show back 6-7 years ago and it was quite a crowd.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#9]
It looks like that web site is in France. Figures.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You can get a knob job in the White House and are considered a hero.

You start a war and you are satan.

Hmm....

Starting wars is usually a bad thing in most cases . . .  Afghanistan, ok.  Iraq, nah.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I wouldnt mind seeing the entire administration and the senate being added to the list.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top