Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2005 8:56:56 AM EDT
I posted a sign by my computer that says:

Achtung!

Das machine is nicht fur gerfingerpoken und mittengraben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken.

Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und watch das blinkenlight.

No one has bothered it yet
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
"Warning. This photocopier/Printer/whatever has a built-in sensor that knows when you are in a hurry or are trying to process a particularly important document. Approach nonchalantly and in a calm, relaxed manner"

I have to tip my hand to whatever marketing genius came up with those motivational posters. (You know.. Excellence! Teamwork! etc). Think about it. He goes to some major corporation (in my case, IBM), and says "Hey! Manager-type. Put these posters up around your office. It'll only cost you $40 a poster. Of course, you'll need a lot to saturate the office to have the desired effect. Your peons will see these posters, their morale will improve as will their productivity. Thank you, good luck." and pockets truckloads of cash.

He could sell fridge-freezers to eskimos.

NTM
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
"Warning. This photocopier/Printer/whatever has a built-in sensor that knows when you are in a hurry or are trying to process a particularly important document. Approach nonchalantly and in a calm, relaxed manner"

I have to tip my hand to whatever marketing genius came up with those motivational posters. (You know.. Excellence! Teamwork! etc). Think about it. He goes to some major corporation (in my case, IBM), and says "Hey! Manager-type. Put these posters up around your office. It'll only cost you $40 a poster. Of course, you'll need a lot to saturate the office to have the desired effect. Your peons will see these posters, their morale will improve as will their productivity. Thank you, good luck." and pockets truckloads of cash.

He could sell fridge-freezers to eskimos.

NTM

I like these better

www.despair.com/
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I posted a sign by my computer that says:

Achtung!

Das machine is nicht fur gerfingerpoken und mittengraben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken.

Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und watch das blinkenlight.

No one has bothered it yet

I can't wait for the Deutchegrammarnazis to show up!
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#4]
that dispair site is the best, i am going to put that shit all over the office
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top