Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2005 7:37:03 AM EDT
Ok I have this neighbor, he is an ok guy, but he has a couple of really annoying habits; first he likes blasting gehy disco music (all disco is gehy but he picks the worst of it), then he has 2 Pomeranians that YAP constantly day night what ever. FINALLY he likes to play with his RC nitro truck incessantly, now I admit, it is cool, but that high pitched whine gets to me after a couple of HOURS.

Since I can’t do anything about the music, and as much as I would like to I can’t do any thing about the dog’s I figured I can mess with the RC truck a little, I have my own RC Helicopters and a nice transmitter what I want to do is figure out his frequency get that crystal for my Xmitter then pirate his truck for a few minutes when it gets real annoying.

My question is: How can I figure out his frequency with out making contact with the mark, and with out a huge $ investment?

Any home made type device or cheep radioshack type thing you guys know about?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ok I have this neighbor, he is an ok guy, but he has a couple of really annoying habits; first he likes blasting gehy disco music (all disco is gehy but he picks the worst of it), then he has 2 Pomeranians that YAP constantly day night what ever. FINALLY he likes to play with his RC nitro truck incessantly, now I admit, it is cool, but that high pitched whine gets to me after a couple of HOURS.

Since I can’t do anything about the music, and as much as I would like to I can’t do any thing about the dog’s I figured I can mess with the RC truck a little, I have my own RC Helicopters and a nice transmitter what I want to do is figure out his frequency get that crystal for my Xmitter then pirate his truck for a few minutes when it gets real annoying.

My question is: How can I figure out his frequency with out making contact with the mark, and with out a huge $ investment?

Any home made type device or cheep radioshack type thing you guys know about?

He sounds pretty ghey to me.

Send him to a biker bar, those guys will take care of his ass.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Kick his boyfriends ass....your neighbor is FLAMING gay.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#3]
This guy is a mystery, he also has a HARLEY, a daughter, girlfriend.  but very gehy traits.

I don't think he is actually Gehy tho.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:51:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Try a pellet gun.  Works great a stopping RC cars.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#5]
All this spank needs is a MULLET to complete ultimate the white trash package!
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Try a pellet gun.  Works great a stopping RC cars.

As tempted as I am I don't wan't to inflict any real damage to his propety, just some good clean fun, I think watching him run down the street after his precious truck would be hilarious.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:55:46 AM EDT
[#7]
TAG
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
All this spank needs is a MULLET to complete ultimate the white trash package!

HE HAS ONE!!! I SHIT YOU NOT.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I think you should mount rockets on your helicopter and soften up his mechanized unit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure that if you can find out the make of the RC car you can pick up a controler in the right Freq., they're pretty standard as far as that goes. The trick is to get a transmitter that has a more powerful output then his transmiter, that way you'll over ride his signal and you'll be in control of the car, not him.  Then you can chase the dogs around with it,LOL, that'll kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. Have fun, play dirty.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 8:00:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Go talk to him next time he runs his truck...ask if you can try it...when you get the controller in your hands...look at the tag on the crystal.

...buy a controller and crystal to match it...then fuck with his truck next time he runs it. You will either crash it, or frustrate him to the point he won't play with it anymore.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 8:00:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think you should mount rockets on your helicopter and soften up his mechanized unit.

Unfortunately I suck as a RC chopper pilot all I can do is hover and not all that well, as for the rockets, my friend and I managed to successfully fire a gnome Estes rocket of his .60 size copter, it was very cool.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 8:12:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like you're acting out, trying to get his attention.

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Sounds like you're acting out, trying to get his attention.

Sounds like you’re a jealous little hiney pirate.

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#15]
BTW i found your airsoft team patch:
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
BTW i found your airsoft team patch:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/denderwuz/WM-1093copy.jpg

DUDE!!!!!  You are an A-NUS!

YOU are the butt pirate!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#17]
figure out what rtuck he has.see what the freq that come with the truck when bought new.then go to ebay and buy them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#18]
For the dogs yapping...............

Try those silent dog whistles.   The ones which annoy dogs.   When they yap, blow the whistle.   keep it up, everyday, until the are trained not to yap.   Yap = Whistle,  No Yap, no whistle.

I tried this once and it works.   Some dog really hate them too, some don't.   At that price, it pays to experiment.  

www.petcarerx.com/affiliate_product.asp?upi=0&ezid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&id=1444&product%5Fid=11113&updp=4&upsd=943

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:17:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
figure out what rtuck he has.see what the freq that come with the truck when bought new.then go to ebay and buy them.

Doesn't work like that, the xmitter is typically purchaced seperatly and could be one of a hundred different channels, the crystals are cheep, once i find his frequence i by the $5 crystal and boom instant fun.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
For the dogs yapping...............

Try those silent dog whistles.   The ones which annoy dogs.   When they yap, blow the whistle.   keep it up, everyday, until the are trained not to yap.   Yap = Whistle,  No Yap, no whistle.

I tried this once and it works.   Some dog really hate them too, some don't.   At that price, it pays to experiment.  

www.petcarerx.com/affiliate_product.asp?upi=0&ezid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&id=1444&product%5Fid=11113&updp=4&upsd=943

Good idea but I have 2 dogs of my own, they are well behaved and I wouldn't want to subject them to that unnecessarily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top