Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 9:39:39 PM EDT
Am I the only person that gets annoyed by constantly seeing this phrase?

ETA: can you tell I'm REALLY bored?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#1]
No, you're not the only one.  I clicked on this thinking it would be someone else wanting advice, and I was about to start a topic titled "can we STOP using the "hive mind" phrase?"

OK, I'm done ranting for the moment.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I find it as annoying as when people here brag about their exagerated "draw down" stories that always ends in some kind of witty remark being made at the person being drawn down on.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll bet 400 quatloos that there's a very strong correlation between teh folks it bothers and those that claim 'Libertarian' as their Party.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll bet 400 quatloos that there's a very strong correlation between teh folks it bothers and those that claim 'Libertarian' as their Party.

I'll bet 400 quatloos and raise you 100 duckets it doesnt
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Not here.  I vote issues, not parties.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top