Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2001 11:40:54 AM EDT
I came acroos a website that tracks spending by special interests & voting patterns.  I'm not too happy with how my Senators have voted recently.

[url]www.opensecrets.org/news/guns/vote_sen.htm[/url]

I notice Liberman actually got some $ donation from Gun Rights groups!
[url]www.opensecrets.org/industries/recips.asp?Ind=Q13&cycle=2000&recipdetail=senate[/url]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
And you missed the part about Hillary Clinton receiving $3000 from gun rights groups??  that distresses me MUCH more..
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have to look to see how the bloated retard and the human skull voted, I live in MA...

but thanks for the link to check out other states [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
As I expected the Republican did OK!

The Democrap was a LOSER!!

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think I need to see the list to know how my elected Senators voted, or how much money they got.  It is not surprising to see pro gun groups give money to anti-gun legislators.  They are trying to bribe them to water down their gun grabbing bills.  This happens pretty often I'll bet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome!  Both senators from my current state of Utah did just fine and so did both from my real state of Idaho!  Just puts a smile on my face.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:43:18 PM EDT
[#7]
i already know my senator sucks its Mcain i dont even need to look oh well atleast i can vote him out this coming election
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#8]
It is all about "the lesser of 2 evils".
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Both of my Senators voted for gun rights.  Of course, that's no surprise.  They've both had a long record of defending gun rights. [:D]

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[B][BLUE]NRA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.nra.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]GOA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.gunowners.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAF Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.saf.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAS Supporter[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.sas-aim.org[/URL]

[IMG]monkeyboots.com/alabamaflag.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#10]
The Republican senator voted for gun rights.
The Democrap senator voted against gun rights.

No big suprise.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:26:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
THAT M#@%&^F*!#ER!

View Quote

ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Both of them proformed as they should have, Pro gun all the way.[uzi]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:30:00 AM EDT
[#13]
One of mine voted good and the other one voted with his head up his ass. Michigan Lost Spence, now we are stuck with two Senators who vote with their head up their ASS. I wrote them time and time again. I kept writing them and they kept sending me letter back that said some BS about common sense gun laws and not needing an Assault rifle to hunt or protect your home. Here in Michigan when it comes to Senators we got shafted this year.

Six
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Both of mine voted right, as I expected. From PA, you'd better vote progun or you'd have a whole state of hunters on your behind.

Hey, Grin: What do you expect when you vote a nut like durbin to the senate? [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top