Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 3:41:36 PM EDT
www.parksabers.com/zeno.html

Name: M1A1 Xeno Rifle
Save the Colonies from Xeno-Aliens with this extremly high quality airsoft rifle. This metal bodied Airsoft Thompson 6MM toy rifle is loaded with incredible parts and features.

Parts and Features:
Metal Receiver
Sliding Metal Draw Bolt
Metal Trigger & Controls
Metal Barrel
Metal Barrel Bracketing
Metal Shroud Plates
Metal Shroud Bracketing
Sliding Metal Shell Ejection Port
Rotating Metal Grenade Front End
Removable Metal Clip holds 190 rounds
Sliding Metal Stock

Electronic Magazine Counter:
Counts down from 95
Reads 00 when magazine is removed

Electronic Barrel Sensor:
Adjust the Counter as each BB passes throught the Barrel

Electric Motor

Injections Molded Olive Green Shroud.
Injection Molded Olive Green Clip Cover
Injection Molded Black Grip
Injection Molded Black Spas Cage
Injection Molded Black Spas Grip
Bolted to the metal ejection port

NO RESIN PARTS

Warranty 30 Day MFG / 5 Day Customer Satisfaction

Price $1,000

Fine, it's airsoft, but how many M1 Thompson's are there lying around to mod? It's pretty impressive, with a working round counter. How much do the semi-auto Thompsons go for nowadays?

Given the cash I'd love to mod a Tommy gun (like they did for the actual movie prop) with all working gizmos, including an underslung 37mm flare launcher.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:44:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Pulse rifle rocks.

Airsoft is still airsoft, though.

ETA: $1,000 for an AIRSOFT? Hell, the parts kit for the real thing costs just about that much.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to have a fully metal replica made from a replica Thompson receiver and all original parts for the rest of the gun including a SPAS 12 cage/pump and deactivated Remington 870 shotgun. It must have weighed 18ish pounds and I could barely hold it outstretched with one hand. I Paid $4000ish for it and a custom oak case. It was a sight to behold! I wound up later selling it for $3100ish to pay some bills while I was unemployed. Yes I realize it was a LOT of money but I have wanted a real pulse rifle since I was a kid. I finally got as close as I could get to one. I do miss it sometimes.

However! Master Replicas is supposed to be making a replica next year and it should be under $1000 and a very good one at that. I may buy that one or I may actually build a functional semi-auto replica.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top