Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/24/2005 2:35:44 PM EDT
Saw this on Netscape. Do you agree? Hit the poll!!

The Sex Men Don't Want
By Laura Snyder

Whaaaat? Is there such a thing?

You bet. Regardless of the persistent myth that guys think any and all sex is a good thing, the truth is that there are some kinds of sex he'd just as soon say no to.

Super-Clean Sex

He doesn't want to be with someone who's too worried about her 300 thread count sheets to have a good time. And surprise! He'd rather stick around after for some snuggling (and maybe an encore) than make a mad dash for the shower. The bottom line: dudes don't dig girls who don't want to get a little dirty.

Just-Lie-There Lovin'

We're pretty sure there is no mention in the Kama Sutra of a position wherein you must lie motionless on your back whilst staring blankly at the ceiling. There's good reason for that - unenthusiastic loving has zero erotic appeal. Move around. Climb on top. Be an eager beaver.

Over Accessorized Erotica

He doesn't want to spend twenty minutes trying to get you out of that lacy underwear contraption you've rigged up, when it's so much faster ripping off those worn cotton panties that you usually wear. We're all for variety, but he doesn't want to fornicate with a fashion victim.

Special Occasion Sex

You think the fancy dinner, zillion candles and smooth soundtrack are romantic ways to make your anniversary more meaningful, but for him, special occasion sex puts too much pressure on him to make the event perfect. He'd just as soon fall into bed with you on a boring, old Tuesday.

Drill Sergeant Sex

He loves it when you take control. But he hates it when you're ordering him around. That infamously frail male ego is easily dinged by your domineering. Be bold, not bossy.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
ibtp
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd have to agree with all of them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Agree?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 1 ]  Absolutely!!  [ 25% ]
[ 2 ]  Somewhat  [ 50% ]
[ 0 ]  Not sure  [ 0% ]
[ 1 ]  Not really  [ 25% ]
[ 1 ]  Absolutely NOT!!!  [ 25% ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Votes :: 4

Hmmm.  125% !
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#4]
All sex is good, but you can't have great sex under those circumstances.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

I'd rather masturbate then have one of those
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Screw this poll........................................Sex, Sex, Sex..........The Satanic Way.  Ave    Its all that is human and pure.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Agree?

[ 1 ]  Absolutely!!  [ 25% ]
[ 2 ]  Somewhat  [ 50% ]
[ 0 ]  Not sure  [ 0% ]
[ 1 ]  Not really  [ 25% ]
[ 1 ]  Absolutely NOT!!!  [ 25% ]

Total Votes :: 4

Hmmm.  125% !

Always happens on a 5 selection poll
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
just because she has fancy, clean 300 thread count sheets when we start doesn't mean they'll stay that way
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I like it when you get through, she looks you in the eye and says "I just got fucked".
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

AMEN!!  The only time I encountered that, I couldn't keep it up.  She just lay there looking at me like I was her OB/GYN.  Strange one, she was.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I've never had a blow job I didn't like.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I like it when you get through, she looks you in the eye and says "I just got fucked".

+1, I hate it when she calls me and tells me though
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You've been lucky, then.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

U must be a lot smaller then I am then.......
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

All I can say to that is:
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

+1

They forgot the 'lie there /don't talk, or make sounds' repressed gurlz
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

AMEN!!  The only time I encountered that, I couldn't keep it up.  She just lay there looking at me like I was her OB/GYN.  Strange one, she was.

How boring of a girl can one possibly be??? I mean really. She must be numb down there!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:52:23 PM EDT
[#21]
If the girl looks good, you can always entertain yourself. Tell her to cover her eyes and play gas pump guy. Ends the date quickly and they have to go get the protein treatment out of their hair and off their face. Wipe your dick on the drapes, steal her purse and run to the car. Never call back.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

How boring of a girl can one possibly be??? I mean really. She must be numb down there!!

Either that or he was missing the sides and bottom.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Reminds me of a line from Mrs. DoubtFire "Effie Brace yourself" [in response to Mr. Doubtfire's idea of foreplay].

Patty
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
If the girl looks good, you can always entertain yourself. Tell her to cover her eyes and play gas pump guy. Ends the date quickly and they have to go get the protein treatment out of their hair and off their face. Wipe your dick on the drapes, steal her purse and run to the car. Never call back.

ROTFLMFAO
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

LOL!!

It was just... strange.  I gave her plenty of oral, 4 orgasms... orally, and she hardly made a sound the whole time.  Then when I got ready to "go at it", she just lay there perfectly still looking at me blank-faced... I really couldn't keep it up...

Honestly... I couldn't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

LOL!!

It was just... strange.  I gave her plenty of oral, 4 orgasms... orally, and she hardly made a sound the whole time.  Then when I got ready to "go at it", she just lay there perfectly still looking at me blank-faced... I really couldn't keep it up...

Stick two fingers in her ass, see if she moves then.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Rodeo sex.

Mount your wife/girlfriend from behind and tell her she almost feels as good as your other girlfriend, and see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

LOL!!

Stick two fingers in her ass, see if she moves then.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:03:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Rodeo sex.

Mount your wife/girlfriend from behind and tell her she almost feels as good as your other girlfriend, and see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.

You only need 8 seconds?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just-Lie-There Lovin'

With the chick I was with who acted like dead meat, I'm guessing it was cause she was all subconcious and nervous.  She was still relatively innocent at the time and didn't know what the hell she was doing (of course at that time I wasn't anything special myself, but atleast I tried )
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rodeo sex.

You only need 8 seconds?

Actually, If I really did that to my wife, I better get it done in 8 seconds, cause it would be the last ride I ever took.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rodeo sex.

You only need 8 seconds?

Actually, If I really did that to my wife, I better get it done in 8 seconds, cause it would be the last ride I ever took.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Yeah
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:30:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Rodeo sex.

Replace "other girlfriend" with "your sister!"   and HANG ON!!  I know from experience.

I almost got a trophy for that bit.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#36]
How about being the recepient of "bent over royal rugged rogering to tears prison sex".....I'd have to say no thanks to that one.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I have... two that I can remember.

one was with a condom on and head with a condom = worthless.

either way, better than wacking your bag tho.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rodeo sex.

Replace "other girlfriend" with "your sister!"   and HANG ON!!  I know from experience.

I almost got a trophy for that bit.

Turn yourself in, its the only way, your a sick puppy.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#39]
100%
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

You've done that too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've been lucky, then.

That's what I'm saying, I've had some godawfull hummers. DAMN!!

AB
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:29:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've been lucky, then.

AB

Most of mine were from my X.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've been lucky, then.

AB

Most of mine were from my X.

AB
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#45]
we take it however we can get it...but there's nothing worse than a girl who just lays there.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:02:52 PM EDT
[#46]
The horn dogs around here will mount anything they can get there hands on. Geez, how about a poll asking how many guys here would turn sex of any kind down?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The horn dogs around here will mount anything they can get there hands on. Geez, how about a poll asking how many guys here would turn sex of any kind down?

as long as the body is still warm.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Any guy who doesn't agree with this, at least somewhat, is a virgin, lives at home with momma, and spends his Saturday evening drawing her profile
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#49]
DO NOT FORGET the ones the burst into tears right afterwards, and try to lay a guilt trip on you, when 5 minutes ago they were completely happy with the whole situation.

I'd rather get intimate with an angry lynx.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
DO NOT FORGET the ones the burst into tears right afterwards, and try to lay a guilt trip on you, when 5 minutes ago they were completely happy with the whole situation.

I'd rather get intimate with an angry lynx.

I've heard this only happens to guys who liquor their women up and then shave their heads afterwards......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top