Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:28:41 PM EDT
Anybody know how to reconstitute or make that dried out crap gooey again???
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine dried out too. Easiest way to fix it is to go to the hardware store and buy a new can.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Mine dried out too. Easiest way to fix it is to go to the hardware store and buy a new can.

What he said
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got 8 dried out cans.  I think there is some kind of consiracy going on!!!   Once it leaves the store you've got 90 days to use it or lose it!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys are all right. I have used many gallons of that stuff in my 35 years in the electrical construction business. Low shelf life with that stuff especially once you open the can. All in all I probably spilled more than I got on the pipe. Burns like hell when spilled on your pants.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've got 8 dried out cans.  I think there is some kind of consiracy going on!!!   Once it leaves the store you've got 90 days to use it or lose it!

I don't know about a consiracy but there's damn sure some kind of conspiracy going down.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Re-label it as "Mystery Martian Eggworm Paste" or some such garbage on your PC, nad sell it to the kids down the block at $5 a can...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks ghost, as if I wasn't feeling low enough.  You had to point out my ADD, learning disability,  nonexistant attention span, poor breeding, bad spelling syndrome on top of my dried out solvent problem!     It's times like this that I probably shouldn't own a gun.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top