Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 10:39:56 AM EDT
Kind of corny at times. But Jessica looked hot shooting an M4. And the ride Nick went on in the F16 looked real cool.

From now on the USO will be on charity list.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm so weary of all the BS from Hollyweird the last few years, I thought it was very refreshing.

I wasn't a Jessica Simpson fan before, but now I have some respect for her & Nick.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Why do rich asshole liberals get rides in fighter aircraft, when family of fighter pilots barely get to sit in them. Stupid fucking PR stunt.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]
The wife, MIL and I watched it...it wasn't too bad.

Jessica sure is easy on the eyes and I know the troops in Iraq loved the fact that she wore that wife beater shirt when she visited there!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why do rich asshole liberals get rides in fighter aircraft, when family of fighter pilots barely get to sit in them. Stupid fucking PR stunt.

Because the "Troops" dont want to see some non-famous ugly family member.PR stunt yes -I thought that was what the USO was all about.

Kudos to them for doing it!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I did Bama Shooter, I liked it when Jessica was twisting and jerking her sexy self in those boots that walk.  I happen to see the last few minutes of there show, surely I give props to those who understand and make the effort to salute our men and women who wear the uniform.  They are appreciative I believe in what blessing we all have knowing and sharing this with others.  Ave.......  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Why did they put it on during 24? idiots. My picture-in-picture was already being used for the Pistons game.

I saw on the commercial though where she had an "oops" with the M4... bummer.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because the "Troops" dont want to see some non-famous ugly family member.PR stunt yes -I thought that was what the USO was all about.

Since when do tent living infantry men give a shit what air force officers do? And Im not talking just Nick, im talking Tiger woods, Dan Rather, and every other person that on TV.

They should have put Jessica in it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was nice.  Could have been better.  Too much talk about the Dukes of Hazzard in my book.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Any good Infantry man or person that serves the military should at least recognize that we represent the USA, we fight as one.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

True, but at least those rich liberal assholes are "giving back" to those that serve and protect them!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:04:06 AM EDT
[#11]
It was refreshing to see young Hollywood people support the cause.  I think their actions were genuine.  It was corny at times but it was also nice to see the men and women in the hospital with smiles on their faces.

Kudos to Nick and Jessica

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since when do tent living infantry men give a shit what air force officers do? And Im not talking just Nick, im talking Tiger woods, Dan Rather, and every other person that on TV.

They should have put had Jessica in it get her tits out.

fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Why did they put it on during 24? idiots. My picture-in-picture was already being used for the Pistons game.

What kinda oops??

If she needs tutoring in safe gun handeling, I'd be more than happy to help

I haven't seen this particular program. But heard some interviews on the radio with Jessica and Nick about the whole thing and they sounded like this was something that they really wanted to do. It didn't come off as they did it for "PR".
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What kinda oops??

I haven't seen this particular program. But heard some interviews on the radio with Jessica and Nick about the whole thing and they sounded like this was something that they really wanted to do. It didn't come off as they did it for "PR".

I don't doubt their sincerety, but anytime a celebrity goes to Iraq (or anywhere) and brings a camera, it's for PR.

That said, I still said kudos.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#15]
i liked it! and i think the guys liked it, which is most important. nick seemed to be real natural with the troops and, of course, they loved having their pix taken with jessica!

it WAS corny, but what uso show isn't? jimmy kimmel was hilarious...

are nick and jessica libs?

you know, when jessica simpson first showed up, i figgered she was just another blonde britney spears bimbo. in fact, for months, i thought they were the same person! plus, the whole "chicken of the sea" thing! holy shit, i figgered she was dumb as a box of rocks. but having seen her in a couple interviews and after the show last night, she strikes me as a decent girl and more "down-homey" than the current cast of characters out there...plus, she's got an amazing rack!!! homnahomnahomna!!!

who would you rather wake up to find next to you, her, britney spears (seen her new show??? ugh), paris hilton, or pamela anderson lee? pamela lee anderson? whatever...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Daddy Joe S. was qouted  as saying that all the Simpsons were big fans of GWB

So I would say they are not libs at all!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Daddy Joe S. was qouted  as saying that all the Simpsons were big fans of GWB

So I would say they are not libs at all!

Which may go a little to show that this thing wasn't "just a PR stunt"

Hell cameras followed Bob Hope around to all his USO tours, was the just PR? I don't think so.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#18]
It's good to see hollywierd celebs supporting our troops no matter what genre of music of media they a re in.  For every one of them there are thousands of doucebags who donot support our troops.  So please respect the few that do show their support,  wether you like their music/acting or not.

+1 for Nick and Jessica, Big and Rich, and the rest of them
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What kinda oops??

She started to swing the barrel of the M4 around.

Her "Boots" part of the show was very entertaining.

They did go to Iraq. It was only suppose to be for a few hours but a sand storm came up and they were grounded for the night.  It was funny in that when they arrived they had a couple of troops as bodyguards. When they went to leave they heavily surronded by guards.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What kinda oops??

She started to swing the barrel of the M4 around.

Her "Boots" part of the show was very entertaining.

They did go to Iraq. It was only suppose to be for a few hours but a sand storm came up and they were grounded for the night.  It was funny in that when they arrived they had a couple of troops as bodyguards. When they went to leave they heavily surronded by guards.

Could you imagine if haji had tried to harm Jessica while she was there? I wouldn't want to be the poor SOB that opend that can of whoopass.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#21]
This Thread is Completely Worthless Without Pics of Jessica.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This Thread is Completely Worthless Without Pics of Jessica.

+1000000
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Since they're Republicans, I'm surmising you're speaking of something else?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#24]
My friend from high school, Maj. Larry Speer (USAF), was on the show with them last night.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#25]
A shameless BTT, in the hope someone will add pics of Jessica.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Hope that works for ya bama.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
It's good to see hollywierd celebs supporting our troops no matter what genre of music of media they a re in.  For every one of them there are thousands of doucebags who donot support our troops.  So please respect the few that do show their support,  wether you like their music/acting or not.

Yep.  Contrast there support vs. umm, memory fails me, what was that group.  ...  Oh yea, The Dixie Twits.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
..  hot pics ..

HUBBA HUBBA!  Sweet Jeebus, what some T&A, she is a BEEuutiful young lady.  

Thank you, Sir.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#31]
I think I just had an accidental discharge
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#32]
She may be dumb, but she's healthy.....
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
She may be dumb, but she's healthy.....

Sheltered, she's spent more than I have made, so far, and yes she is.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Huge Tracts of Land!!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  Contrast there support vs. umm, memory fails me, what was that group.  ...  Oh yea, The Dixie Twits. Chixie Dicks  

Fixed.

Jessica has a very nice rack.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top