Posted: 5/24/2005 8:29:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool if your 13 years old
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cool if your 13 years old

I guess these guys dont care for the band then. If you go to this link and scroll halfway down you can see more pics and read the story about their Iraq trip.

The Vandals play Iraq and visit troops here:

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Worst;

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#4]
"A gun for Christmas"
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#5]
These guys are alright.  The website is interesting.   Whatever their personal political opinions may be, they don't hate their country and they were right there in Funville playing for the troops, not lying around in a puddle of thier own puke contemplating killing themselves and sniveling about "fascism".

Quote from a guy in the band: "We said good bye to sgt. Sturgell who presented us with 1st cavalry service coins and thanked us for coming to Iraq and Kuwait to play shows. Everyone kept saying that to us but we didn't think twice about doing this tour and we would do it again in a minute. We all felt that we should be the ones thanking them for the sacrifices they were making every day."

Goes to show that everyone who plays a guitar isn't a total leftist Hollyweird shitbird.

Hey, you have to like someone who'll do this, too:

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw the shirt on a punker chick at mickee Dee's yesterday and decided to check them out. They seem like pretty cool guys, they're about my age too. Ya gotta love old punks who stuck to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top