Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 3:18:21 AM EDT
My neice who is in college will be going to the above mentioned countries to study next summer as part of a college program. When she told me, in my mind I was screaming, "Noooo! don't go there. Bad idea." She is extremely smart bookwise (common sense is a different story) and one that stays out of trouble (no drugs etc. drinks a little). I know in places like that trouble can find you eventhough you don't look for it. I'll also add that she is a tall, long legged and absolutely beautiful caucasian. Should I be concerned or am I over reacting?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you should be concerned, but also yes, you are over-reacting.

Problem in those countries is that many hispanic men are very aggressive in trying to seek "favors" from women, and if she has little common sense she'll end up in a string of relationships she may not want.  She will be pursued by many a hot young stud.

However, there are some neat places down there, especially if she gets over to Costa Rica.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top