Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 9:55:40 PM EDT
Horrible movie, save your money. At about 8 minutes became so bored I turned it off.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:58:47 PM EDT
[#1]
It's fairly slow for the most part, but I thought it was really well done.  I loved the cinematography of it, and how he was having flashbacks.

It just builds anticipation.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:10:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I really liked it. I even bought it!!!
Wait I like almost all movies...............
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I think it was a fairly well done movie, but it did carry on very slowly.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:17:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Horrible movie, save your money. At about 8 minutes became so bored I turned it off.  

+100
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:42:44 AM EDT
[#5]
+1

Not the best movie, but watchable.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:46:21 AM EDT
[#6]
It was one of the worst movies I've ever watched. It was so predictable and most of the acting sucked, big time!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:46:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Funny......I know allot of EMS and Fire people who own it and have a caopy at the station.

Must be an EMS/Fire thing. If you havent been there you wouldnt understand.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It was one of the worst movies I've ever watched. It was so predictable and most of the acting sucked, big time!

+1

I couldnt wait for it to end, I kept looking at my watch to see how much more time I would have to endure until it was over, I almost fell asleep.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:51:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Slow ... yeah but with my petersburg FF buddy talking over the movie the whole time telling me what they were doing right and wrong made it go alot quicker.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:02:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Having experienced the death of a colleague in a rescue, I disliked it.  Can't stand FF/Rescue/LE funeral scenes.  Lived through too many already.  As far as the movie, fairly beleivable with mostly accurate representation of the techniques and such.  I advise ANY emergency service personnell who have lost a comrade to run far away from this movie; or if you had to leave due to an injury and can't participate/work in the field anymore - don't watch it.  TRUST ME!

EMT-P/Tactical Rescue/LE
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Ladder 49 was the second worst movie I ever saw. I kept waiting for it to get better, but I finally had to hit the eject button after about 60 minutes of it. BORING!

Worst movie??? Cobra with "mumbles" Stallone and his big blonde "he/she" sidekick, whatever its name was.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top