Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 8:57:39 PM EDT
ok so some of you know this story

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=353959

basically I met this incredible girl on a 1 hour flight home, we exchanged e mail she gave me this amazing hug and e mailed me the next morning. that was thursday, we have been exchanging 1 -2 e mails per day, should i give her my phone # now?? how should i word it in the e mail??? help... im usually not nervous about this stuff but she is totally amazing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
or ask for hers.... that's little more assertive
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Seeking Interesting Individual Help? Perplexing...This Presents Problems.

*cough*
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Ask for number.

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you remember to check for an adams apple...?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Absolutely
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#7]
how about you ask her in your next e-mail if you can give her a call sometime?!?!  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Absolutely

ALLRIGHT!! you guys convinced me , Im the man damnit, Im askin for hers!!!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:10:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

dude Im from SF Im way past that, left hand does the adam apple check and right hand does the "Adam's apples" check
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

it's pathetic that we have to worry about this sort of thing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:15:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dude Im from SF Im way past that, left hand does the adam apple check and right hand does the "Adam's apples" check

LOL...!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's funny.  Made me laugh.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#13]
ok more help needed, im gonna aske her for her # how should i phrase it?

quick guys i need a hand here
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

BINGO !

Never give a girl YOUR number, unless she ASKS for it.

Always ask for hers, if you're truly interested.  That SHOWS her that you are (interested) as well.

Considering you JUST met this gal though, maybe hang back for a bit first and see how the emails, etc GO, before making that leap ?  

I replied to your original post also.   Don't get TOO froggy and jump TOO quick.   Chicks DON'T dig that and you may very well come across as desperate or a weirdo/stalker type.

Give it some time, maybe a couple weeks before you ask, I say.  But DO ask her....

You never know

p.s.   make sure she digs guns and likes making sammiches  

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BINGO !

Never give a girl YOUR number, unless she ASKS for it.

Always ask for hers, if you're truly interested.  That SHOWS her that you are (interested) as well.

Considering you JUST met this gal though, maybe hang back for a bit first and see how the emails, etc GO, before making that leap ?  

I replied to your original post also.   Don't get TOO froggy and jump TOO quick.   Chicks DON'T dig that and you may very well come across as desperate or a weirdo/stalker type.

Give it some time, maybe a couple weeks before you ask, I say.  But DO ask her....

You never know

p.s.   make sure she digs guns and likes making sammiches  

but I am a desperate or a weirdo/stalker type.....
seriously though, she asked for my e mail and e mailed me the next morning after she got home at midnight from her flight and she initiated the hug at the airport... I think i can ask for her # without being crazy. now help me figure out how to say it!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Just be direct

Tell you yer enjoyed talking to her and would like to call her sometime.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I think there is something wrong with you... why are you asking an internet forum for advice dealing with a girl you just met?  Get her number and call her man... She's dying for you to ask. What's the worst thing that could happen?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I think there is something wrong with you... why are you asking an internet forum for advice dealing with a girl you just met?  Get her number and call her man... She's dying for you to ask. What's the worst thing that could happen?

+1

what could she do??  Stop emailing or she could call you, it's not that hard.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#19]
GO for it.

The worst she can say is no.

If you don't you'll regret it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

you guys are mean, im gonna go cry now

allright, IM not that fuckin good at being social you damn peoples shit anyone know INTJ?? thats me
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

you guys are mean, im gonna go cry now

allright, IM not that fuckin good at being social you damn peoples shit anyone know INTJ?? thats me

Dude... you seem to be social enough to have got her interest.  Now be assertive and take the opportunity you've been given.  Tell her you'd like her number so you can call her.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Dude! follow your heart, go for it, get her phone # and call her Quick !! you won't know if you don't try!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:06:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Update?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Don't be "too nice" or desparate - ask for her number 1st
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:27:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Holy mother of god.........

Just ask her! "Hey, give me your phone number and I'll call you tonight"

At this rate, you'll get some ass in late 2015. MAybe
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:36:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Seeking Interesting Individual Help? Perplexing...This Presents Problems.

*cough*

Spoken as only PE could say it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top