Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 7:39:00 PM EDT
Actually, my friend also happens to be my boss.  Today we were scheduled to work together, and instead of returning to work after lunch, he asked me to take him to the range (to which I gladly obliged).  He'd never shot a rifle before, so shooting my M4 was really exciting for him.  He was amazed with the EOTech, and he was hitting bulls with it no problem (granted, this was an indoor range at 75 ft - the outdoor range was closed today).  The best was what he said to me after we were done - "I'm hooked!  How much does one of those cost?"  I think this is definitely an early sign of infection with BRD.  If you were me, would you tell him that I have BRD, or is it too late?  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
He's done for.  Let him enjoy the range time left to him.  :-)
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Deny, deny, deny, obfuscate and counter accuse.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#3]
The more the better, although he may shy away after hearing the price of a good AR w/ an Eotech.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I shot someone's Bushy m4gery with an eotech saturday at the co-ar15.com shoot. I can definitely see why someone would like it. That's a damn nice rifle and a damn nice sight.

Anyone found how to plant a money tree yet?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#5]
did you ask his wife permission before you took him to the range?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top