Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 8:29:09 AM EDT
I was supposed to hit th erange today to try out my new loads for a few rifles and handguns.... how it is raining like a typhoon so no range today

which at least gets me to ask a couple questions...

When it rains do y'all go shooting nayways?  and then just spend the extra hours at hoem cleaning and oiling?

And is there any reason to not shoot accelerators out of a garand? (I know the damn things won't cycle, I need to find out where they hit in regards to th esights)
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

. how it is raining like a typhoon so no range today

Why?

When it rains do y'all go shooting nayways?

Sure.  Why not?  It's not as pleasant, so I don't always do it, but I will
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#2]
rain don't hurt bullets..... and you won't melt

PS.  "All your spellchecks are belong to us!"
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Man, we'd kill to get some of that rain down this way.  It was a convection oven all weekend, 98 degrees, only moderate humidity but not even a puff of wind.  We're drying up fast.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:41:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell yah I shoot in the rain, unless I'm trying to get accurecy ideas about a new load or something similar, but than again if it's raining and not windy as hell I still go. Sometimes I plan to go for one readson and since it's raining I'll still go but do it for a completly different reason....
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hell yah I shoot in the rain, unless I'm trying to get accurecy ideas about a new load or something similar, but than again if it's raining and not windy as hell I still go. Sometimes I plan to go for one readson and since it's raining I'll still go but do it for a completly different reason....

the only reason I was goign was to try out soem 800 yard rounds from the Garand, see if I can't get them tighter, better than Minute of Man
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top