Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 5:27:39 AM EDT

I just got to thinking in the shower before work.  I mean, his mother is killed but he then makes up for the loss with Queen Armadillo, who he only turns around to believe has betrayed him.  

Seems like a logical implication to me.

EDIT:  I think we need a Vader smiley
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:20:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it is because people called him "Annie".
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:25:53 AM EDT
[#2]
He was a roper.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw the movie yesterday, and Anie did say something about his mother being killed by the raiders, but I don't think that Padmé Amidala betrayed him, but the it was the Jedi.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:27:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I think there are more issues with you thinking about Annie in the shower.....
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:28:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just got to thinking in the shower before work.

And why were you thinking about little Annie in the shower??  Michael???  Is that you???

Edited:  Damn jwalk2515, you beat me to it...
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I was a little disapointed at how easily he sold out. He should have taken Yoda's advice
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:31:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Anakin Skywalker was so obsessed with the woman who took his virginity that his wish to keep her at all costs overrode his better judgement.

That old song was right - "You'd better shop around."
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was a little disapointed at how easily he sold out. He should have taken Yoda's advice

You make The Dark Side sound like a bad thing.

Vader is a true patriot, defending the Republic, regardless of how tainted it has become.
He is the ultimate NEO-CON.

LOL!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Why the fuck couldn't the Jedi sense that senator Palpatin was the sith lord?  Couldn't they sense the dark side in him?  They could sense it in everyone else.   Big hole there Lucas, big hole.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:15:45 AM EDT
[#10]
easy now, you're talking about my mom and dad there!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Why the fuck couldn't the Jedi sense that senator Palpatin was the sith lord?  Couldn't they sense the dark side in him?  They could sense it in everyone else.   Big hole there Lucas, big hole.

No hole.
Yoda explained that in Episode I.
"Hard to see, the dark side is." (Basically the all around cop out for their failure to see it.)
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:23:48 AM EDT
[#12]
I was disapointed at how easy all the Jedi were defeated by bloody clone troopers.  You'd think they could take a few more of them out, maybe sense their betrayal.  Whatever, I thought it sucked.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Maybe this explains it.....www.imitationmilk.com/SW3_-_BootyRooter.mov
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#14]
More with the fact that he had no father.  His mom said she just got pregnant with him.  More likely a night of tequila.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:26:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Anakin killing the youglings was disturbing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The term "youngling" is disturbing to me.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No hole.
"Hard to see, the dark side is." (Basically the all around cop out for their failure to see it.)

How about how they misread the prophecy that stated The Chosen One would bring balance back to The Force, and they just assumed that meant he would be on their side?

"Well gee.... The Force is extremely unbalanced towards the good side of the Force, yet anyone who is prophesied to bring balance back to the Force won't kill off most of the Jedi."
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe this explains it.....www.imitationmilk.com/SW3_-_BootyRooter.mov

that is SO wrong!

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too!  They sound like something you'd deep-fry.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No hole.

How about how they misread the prophecy that stated The Chosen One would bring balance back to The Force, and they just assumed that meant he would be on their side?

"Well gee.... The Force is extremely unbalanced towards the good side of the Force, yet anyone who is prophesied to bring balance back to the Force won't kill off most of the Jedi."

Personally, I rather enjoyed that prophecy because Anakin DOES bring balance to the force.
Two Jedi left, two Sith left. THAT's balance if I ever saw it.
Can't imagine what the hell the Jedi thought was going to happen.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Part of the prophesy also said he would bring about the end of the Sith, I think.  Well, he does, but not until episode 6.  They forgot to mention that almost all the Jedi get wiped out first.  Whoops.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
More with the fact that he had no father.  His mom said she just got pregnant with him.  More likely a night of tequila.

Palpatine explained that one. He said that some Sith had the power to influence the mediclorians(sp?) and had done so in the past to make someone preggers. (Palpatine was insuating that HE was Anakins father?)
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too!  They sound like something you'd deep-fry.

yea.  like pork fries.
Luke, come in and eat your Young'lins!

now the little kid standing up to the clone troopers so Bail Organa could escape took balls!  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No hole.

That was actually true.  Vader had Luke, who brought the balance.  Without Vader, there'd have been no Luke.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

That was actually true.  Vader had Luke, who brought the balance.  Without Vader, there'd have been no Luke.

And without Luke, there would be no sequels, prequels, merchandising, mega-buck deals, Skywalker Ranch, etc. etc.

But I think Obi-Wan might have slipped Li'l Orphan Annie some "Jesus Juice" during their training and did a number on his light saber.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#26]
See my new sig line.

Says it all, really....
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quite bitter he is about wimenz.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top