Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 3:26:54 AM EDT
I can't get this music to stop playing in my head, went from My girl all the way to some arab sounding snake charmer shit.

And some how my mind knows the words to my girl but I couldn't tell you them
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:30:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I would guess the snake charmer music comes from that bearded man that lives beneath your name.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:35:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would guess the snake charmer music comes from that bearded man that lives beneath your name.

Hahah I hope not that bearded man is the devil himself

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:37:07 AM EDT
[#3]
You know, just this weekend alone you have started more threads than I have in the last year. And you wonder why people compare you to C_C?

I'm just sayin'.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:39:33 AM EDT
[#4]
You need better mental strategery.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:41:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You know, just this weekend alone you have started more threads than I have in the last year. And you wonder why people compare you to C_C?

I'm just sayin'.

well I do post 2x what you do. Sorry man. But it's GD honestly. I don't post shit to piss people off either.

I am pretty netural with my posting.

ETA: It's 4:40am and I have been up all night and usually around the time I start posting when I am alone. You know I get bored off my ass sitting in front of this thing 12-18 hours a day. And I just found it quite odd. I mean I played the whole freaking song in my head including the words but I don't know the words myself.

I know these words,
"My girl, My girl, Talking about my girl "
thats all the words to the song I know.

And now I have some arab Hans Zimmer type of stuff in my head.

I am loosing it. I am freaking loosing it
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:44:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm just sayin'.

well I do post 2x what you do. Sorry man. But it's GD honestly. I don't post shit to piss people off either.

Equal Opportunity Posting is paramount to the diversity of our GD community.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:46:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm just sayin'.

It wasn't meant as a bash, and your posts are about three times as relevant as C_C's usually were, I'll give ya that.

But you have posted half as many times in a year as I have in over four years, so you really post about 4 times as much as me..  Mathematically speaking  that is... using "new math"...

Just pointing it out because some have been F'ing with you and comparing you with him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:49:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm just sayin'.

It wasn't meant as a bash, and your posts are about three times as relevant as C_C's usually were, I'll give ya that.

But you have posted half as many times in a year as I have in over four years, so you really post about 4 times as much as me..  Mathematically speaking  that is... using "new math"...

Just pointing it out because some have been F'ing with you and comparing you with him.

No harm, I can say in my defense I do not play with dolls
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top