Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 3:14:32 AM EDT

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005230549,00.html

Stripper liquidised his pal

By JOHN SCOTT

A MALE stripper who murdered a pal chopped up the body and crammed it into a liquidiser in a bid to destroy the evidence.

Steve Parton, 39, killed housemate Nelvaughn Brade in a rage after they fell out. He hacked off the 22-year-old’s head and cut his torso into bits.

Parton — who performed on stage in a military uniform like that worn by Richard Gere in An Officer and a Gentleman — then tried to liquidise the parts in a kitchen blender at their home in Birmingham.

He packed Brade’s remains in two oil drums and drove them more than 100 miles to a landfill site near King’s Lynn, Norfolk.

But Parton later walked into a police station in nearby Hunstanton and gave himself up.

When cops found the oil drums Brade’s body could be identified only from a print taken from a finger that remained intact.

Parton, a former welder who was once jailed for stabbing a girlfriend, appeared at Birmingham Crown Court on Friday and admitted murdering Brade.

He was remanded in custody and will be sentenced later.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if he could have gotten away with it (if it weren't for those medling teenagers).
Scooby rooby-roo!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:22:41 AM EDT
[#2]
everyone knows you have to feed the body to pigs.
but remember to first remove the hair and teeth.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:23:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Dam that's just sick
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:31:19 AM EDT
[#4]
that had to be a bit messy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:42:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

But fun none-the-less.  

What could be more enjoyable than pureeing your gay lover (outside of a dirigible gerbil, of course)?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:53:15 AM EDT
[#6]
ban blenders!!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:55:59 AM EDT
[#7]
You damn sure have to give him a big "A+" for effort.

Thats the problem with murderers today, no imagination and definitely not any willingness to go that extra mile.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:59:06 AM EDT
[#8]
He must have been trying to "Whip the freshest cream in town."  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:02:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Seriously, I wonder why he turned himself in.  He had the intestinal forititude to liquify the guy but not enough mental toughness to withstand the guilt?

Strange.

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:04:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Seriously, I wonder why he turned himself in.  He had the intestinal forititude to liquify the guy but not enough mental toughness to withstand the guilt?

Strange.

Drugs are a bitch, willing to bet he was high on something at the time.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Strange.

Drugs are a bitch, willing to bet he was high on something at the time.

That's right.  I always forget about drugs.  Since I've never been involved with them nor associate with people who use them, their relativity escapes me.  I'll bet you're right.  He probably sobered up (or whatever the drug users call it).

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:51:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But fun none-the-less.  

What could be more enjoyable than pureeing your gay lover (outside of a dirigible gerbil, of course)?

The funny thing is I was thinking "gay lovers" too.  But it is never said in the article.

What gives?

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:55:39 AM EDT
[#13]
He would have gotten better results using a restaurant-grade stick blender in the bathtub.

What?  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:00:51 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But fun none-the-less.  

The funny thing is I was thinking "gay lovers" too.  But it is never said in the article.

What gives?

Oh I think it's pretty obvious.  

ETA:  "Male stripper"  "Housemate"  I mean, c'mon...
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But fun none-the-less.  

What gives?

Oh I think it's pretty obvious.  

ETA:  "Male stripper"  "Housemate"  I mean, c'mon...

England.......  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#16]
I have this mental image of some guy waking up from an all night drug bender and asking,  "what the hell has roomie been doing in the kitchen?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top