Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 3:46:45 PM EDT
I'm usually called a "cop basher" here on arfcom, but I feel we should give them their due when things like this happen.

Excellent  job, officer.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,157306,00.html

Florida Girl, 8, Found in Landfill; Suspect Charged

Sunday, May 22, 2005

LAKE WORTH, Fla. — An 8-year-old girl who had been sexually assaulted and buried under rocks in a trash bin was found alive Sunday by an officer searching a landfill, authorities said. A teenager was charged with attempted murder.

The girl had minor injuries and was taken to a hospital, they said. Her condition was not immediately known.

Milagro Cunningham, 17, who had been staying at the house of the girl's godmother, was charged with attempted murder, sexual battery on a child under 12 and false imprisonment of a victim under 13 years old, police said.

The girl was found about seven hours after she was reported missing, but authorities were still trying to determine how long she had been inside the trash bin. An Amber Alert (search) had been issued early Sunday.

Police Sgt. Mike Hall was scouring the landfill for the girl Sunday morning when he looked inside the trash bin and saw a yellow recycling container with a lid on it. When he opened the lid, he "saw a bunch of rocks, a foot and a hand," Sgt. Dan Boland said.

Hall then yelled out to see if the child was alive, alerting other officers to the discovery. A police lieutenant saw the girl's finger move and officers began pulling rocks off her, Boland said.

"It certainly was a miracle that we found this girl alive," Boland said, adding that the girl was able to talk to authorities after she was removed from the container.

The girl had been staying overnight at her godmother's house when she was abducted, Boland said. Cunningham had lived there for about four months, but he was not related to the girl, police said.

Cunningham was questioned by police early Sunday after the girl was reported missing and told them she may have been abducted by two men in a station wagon, Boland said. Detectives re-interviewed Cunningham when the girl was found and the teen eventually confessed, Boland said.

It was not immediately known who called authorities to report the girl missing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Milagro Cunningham, 17, who had been staying at the house of the girl's godmother, was charged with attempted murder, sexual battery on a child under 12 and false imprisonment of a victim under 13 years old, police said.

Kill him.

Now.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Good. Now we just need to kill the fuckers responsible and call it a day.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank god this poor girl was found. That LEO deserves an award/raise for this.
5 minutes alone with this motherfucker that did it is all I would ask.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:55:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thank god this poor girl was found. That LEO deserves an award/raise for this.
5 minutes alone with this motherfucker that did it is all I would ask.

I wouldn't even need that long... and I wouldn't charge his next of kin for the bullet either.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Kill him.

Now.

+10,000,000

I didn't even have to finish the story to know that somewhere this shit has got to stop.

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Kill him.

Now.

Make it long and painful. Let her watch. Let her parents do it.

Thank you, Lord, for allowing us to find this poor little girl. Please help her and her family....
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kill him.

Now.

Make it long and painful. Let her watch. Let her parents do it.

Thank you, Lord, for allowing us to find this poor little girl. Please help her and her family....

Thalium poisoning. It's all I ask.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Good job.

And the sack of shit who did this should be taken out back and shot.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
California ... figures.

WTF?

No defender of CA but this happened in LAKE WORTH, Fla.

Kill him
+1
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Good to hear, I hope that fucker gets sexually assaulted in prison!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Death by stoning.

Absolutely appropriate in this case, don't you think?

CJ

Yes, immediately after an ass raping by bubba.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
California ... figures.

WTF?

No defender of CA but this happened in LAKE WORTH, Fla.

Kill him
+1

Signature sarcasm by Paul.
He does it in a thread like this.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Naw, thay aint gonna kill em.  

He'll be back on the street in a couple of years since his victim lived.  

I'll bet he makes sure his next one doesn't.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#17]
They should have beat him within an inch of his life and buried him  in the landfil.
Good job Police, but they shoulda killed that bastard.

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#18]
CRUSIFY HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it's time to go medievil on these fuckstains. to hell with prison and lethal injection. Time to burn the mother fuckers at the stake in the middle of downtown.

50 lashes first, followed by vinegar/lemon pepper spray in wounds juice, THEN burn him.

fixed.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#21]
What can you possibly do to the criminal that would make up for raping an 8 y/o girl?  She will likely be psychologically scarred for life even though she may look 'OK' on the outside.  

Let's just hope that the Sodomites in prison live up to their reputation.  (After he's convicted of course.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top