original ant. mount
very straight frame
very straight body: light surface rust, no cancer
roll bar
new windshield, has both mirrors
military seats (no rear seat)
New black soft top w/ doors
Koeing hard top (needs restore)

The story behind this Jeep is it was a shop truck for some outfit called "Mile High Jeep" out of CO. so all the mods -including the body mods (firewall and finder hacking)- were well done. There are probably a few things not mentioned but nothing negative.  I know it's not original, but it’s not a garage queen, either.  It was built to be a daily driver.  To mod-out and restore a vintage Jeep to this condition would be significantly higher than the asking price.

Asking: $6300. Opinions?

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
A bit high for my taste.

Offer $5K if you really want it. I know all too well about Willy's restoration cost.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no idea about the price, however the cool factor is way up there, bet it would look great next to my TJ
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#3]
198 C.I. V-6 'even fire' Buick Eng? when did they do that? this is not the org. engine. I would talk them down on that price.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#4]
That seems a bit high.  But if you really want it does it really matter what they are asking for it?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That seems a bit high.  But if you really want it does it really matter what they are asking for it?

True, just being cautious about what would be fair market value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top