Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2005 5:09:26 AM EDT
Okay, what's the deal here with costco?   Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I dont recall seeing any No ccw signs around here... is there some other issue?   '

Personally I could give less than a damn if there's a sign.  It wouldnt stop me from carrying.   Nobody is gonna know unless you need it then nobody will give a damn.

Gotta buy the dog's their pig's ears someplace ya know.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:16:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Their Board gives massive donations to the Democratic Party. If you want to see your dog ear cash banning guns, continue to shop at Costco.

Conversely Sam's Club supports Republican candidates. (Maybe why you see such anti-Walmart press and demonstrations?)

The Red Store/Blue Store factor.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:25:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Their Board gives massive donations to the Democratic Party. If you want to see your dog ear cash banning guns, continue to shop at Costco.

Conversely Sam's Club supports Republican candidates. (Maybe why you see such anti-Walmart press and demonstrations?)

No Sam's club here as far as I know...  Wally world is a drive...   I wonder if they've got decent piggy ear deals.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:31:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Sam's club here as far as I know...  Wally world is a drive...   I wonder if they've got decent piggy ear deals.  

are pigs ear that damn important that you're willing to support the very people we are trying to keep out of our lives? Christ let your dog chew on something else.

J
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:43:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Like liberal dems?   Lotsa them around here

Dogs happiness is important tho!   I wonder if they'd like fineswine ears
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top