Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 1:32:40 AM EDT
Anybody know where I could get a copy of the pic I saw a couple days ago posted here of the guy mooning from the nose of the A-26. I have been back paging for about an hour and can't seem to find the thread. I think is was "wierd planes" or something. I remember seeing a bunch of weird planes in it. I wanted to ask him to E-mail me a copy.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:14:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Never mind, I found it! It was in "New rule about posting pics of aircraft".
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:19:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Something kinda scary about the "new guy" looking around for pictures of some guys ass......
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:29:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah , but in all sincerity guys, the pic is funny. I just posted a story about me going for a ride in an A-26 way back when I was on active duty in the Air Commandos over at USParatroopers.org yesterday. Now I will post this picture so they can see what one looks like. Should go over well over there!hem
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 2:48:08 AM EDT
[#4]

It was in this thread

ETA
Didn't read that you found it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:32:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks anyway! You know, I just figured out that I can lift it right from here to my computer! I am sort of computer illiterate! Still learning something new even at my age!h.gif
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:33:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Allways put your best face forward!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:48:57 AM EDT
[#7]
So why do you WANT to look at another man's ass?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:54:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So why do you WANT to look at another man's ass?hr

I want those 82nd Airborne guys to see what an A-26 looks like! Maybe they will see something unusual about the picture! he
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top