Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 8:53:21 PM EDT
Is it just me? For you that do not know it's a form of meth that is smoked.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, then stop using it if you think it is that much of a problem.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Any form of meth is a big problem. Worst drug out there. NEVER associate with a person who does meth or heroin.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that what Vanilla Ice kept singing about?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea, I got a good friend on that shit.

I have distanced myself from him and don't ever go to his house or call him anymore.

It is some sad shit.
You can't save people who don't want to be saved
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Scraping it off my windshield every morning in the winter is a huge pain in the ass.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:02:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I certainly  don't have a personal problem with it.........
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:09:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:13:51 PM EDT
[#8]
All forms of methamphetamine are bad, bad stuff.
It's a huge problem. A lot of it is made in areas where police departments just don't have the money to clean up production labs, or even bust them at a reasonable rate. It's only getting worse and the current state of cutting back law enforcement, especially drug enforcement is not helping the situation.

Don't forget: Methamphetamine is the real zombie maker, often the fast and crazy kind. They don't take damage like you think they should either.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Bad, bad, BAD stuff.  I wonder whyso now, though?  I grew up in San Jose, CA in the 80's, and meth was all over the place, but never really took a hold like today.  I wonder why now, all of the sudden?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Scraping it off my windshield every morning in the winter is a huge pain in the ass.

+1

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:26:40 PM EDT
[#11]
All forms of Meth can be smoked.
Ice is not very prevalent.
Glass is very prevalent.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I have no interest in staying up for days and feeling bugs under my skin. Even people who've quit meth are still a little nutty after.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Bad, bad, BAD stuff.  I wonder whyso now, though?  I grew up in San Jose, CA in the 80's, and meth was all over the place, but never really took a hold like today.  I wonder why now, all of the sudden?

Ya ,but it is smoked differently than back then.It looks like Ice.Anyways now my 17 year old nephew is smoken it.Its the "IN" thing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yea, I got a good friend on that shit.

I have distanced myself from him and don't ever go to his house or call him anymore.

It is some sad shit.
You can't save people who don't want to be saved

Good for you dude. Sometimes all you can do is cut bait and go in situations like that. It's hard, but too often I've seen that the bad tend to pull down the good though extended exposure. Not to mention, how much would it suck to get busted just for being at your user friends house! It happens.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#15]
it makes for some kick ass weight loss supplements

Jimmy Tangos Fat Busters
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#16]
fucking tweekers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top