Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2005 7:50:03 PM EDT
Took a few guns out for some recreational blasting today and met a couple of young 101st Airborne infantry guys. They were shooting a Glock and a Styer. Once I unloaded the AR50, MAC10, and a few ARs they decided they wanted to come over and play. We must have went through 5 or 6 hundred rounds and I only shot 60 of them giving bump fire lessons (remember, these unfortunate fellows only have 3 round burst).

Short story, they had a blast and I had a great time letting them play with the toys. One of them had a son who was a bit small for shooting the big stuff but he fit the MAC ok so he got a little trigger time. Here's a short video, hope it works.

www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV0071092

Both of these guys where deployed tho Iraq the first time around and are deloying again in a couple of months. I'm glad I could provide them a little fun before they left.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:58:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet! It's always awesome to run into cool people at the range.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Outstanding.  

I thought my day at the range was good.  I'll have to aim higher, thanks to you.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Good for you glad you had a good time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top