Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2005 12:30:19 PM EDT
BUSH PROBES SADDAMS PANTS!
President vows: "Ill get to the bottom of it"

Bush probes Saddam's pants
By TOM NEWTON DUNN

GEORGE Bush yesterday launched a probe into how pictures of Saddam Hussein in his underpants were leaked.

His spokesman said: “He has been briefed. He wants to get to the bottom of it.”

Mr Bush stressed he did NOT believe The Sun’s snaps yesterday would cause a backlash in Iraq.
The fascinating photographs — which also show the fallen tyrant, 68, washing his socks and sleeping in his cell — provided the first glimpse of his life in captivity.

After appearing in The Sun they were shown around the world on TV and in newspapers.
In Baghdad, Iraqis gathered in coffee shops to laugh out loud as our front page picture of their ex-president in his Y-fronts was screened by Arab networks.

And the US President was quick to dismiss frenzied claims that the pictures could trigger more attacks on British or American soldiers.

Mr Bush said: “I don’t think a photo inspires murders. I think insurgents are inspired by an ideology that is so barbaric and backwards that it’s hard for many in the western world to comprehend how they think.”

The Pentagon confirmed the pictures are genuine but insisted the photographs did not come from an official leak.

However, senior MoD sources last night revealed top brass on both sides of the Atlantic are secretly pleased.

The senior British military source said: “The Pentagon has to put up a strong public show of anger as it doesn’t look good for them if it looks like they leaked them.

“But commanders on the ground will be secretly quite pleased. It is a morale blow to the resistance to see their great leader so humbled.

“And they’ll also remind a lot of Iraqis why we’re there in the first place and what we’ve achieved.”

Last night, a French lawyer for Saddam threatened to sue The Sun for $1million in damages.

Emmanuel Ludot said: “I think it’s a strategy duly orchestrated by the Americans to destroy the image of Saddam Hussein — to say ‘look at this man, he’s not a god, he’s only a man’.”

Sun managing editor Graham Dudman said: “I defy any newspaper, magazine, or television station who were presented with them not to have published.

“This is the modern-day Adolf Hitler. Don’t feel sorry for him.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005230454,00.html

So, while the Pentagon and the President get their panties in a wad over those pictures that 'humiliated Saddam', the Iraqi people are pissing themselves laughing at Saddam!

Meanwhile… Saddam as I sure many will like to see him!

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
why has he not been tortured for information yet?  hell why is he still alive?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually the photos were supposed to have been sent to Abercrombie and Fitch not to the papers.

Stupid dumb lawyers..
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#3]
They need to put him in a maids outfit and put a pinapple up his ass everyday

Just like in little nicky

FREE
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#5]

GEORGE Bush yesterday launched a probe into how pictures of Saddam Hussein in his underpants were leaked.

His spokesman said: “He has been briefed. He wants to get to the bottom of it.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope Bush probes in his pants with a bayonet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top