Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 8:08:24 AM EDT
as defiling the Koran is one of the harshest things you can do to a Muslim, my friend suggested a get rich quick scheme would be to sell Koran toilet paper. i said i'd buy it, but the problem is that the entrepreneuer would get shot by Al Quaeda.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:09:30 AM EDT
[#1]
good fricking idea... I say you make some Bible toilet paper too. Sure to be a hit in the Middle East, oh wait... nevermind, they use their hands.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#2]
send me a couple korans I'll put them to good use.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
good fricking idea... I say you make some Bible toilet paper too.

yeah and some Bush toilet paper just for you

or should we just go with the "right wing superstar" collection?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:10:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
as defiling the Koran is one of the harshest things you can do to a Muslim, my friend suggested a get rich quick scheme would be to sell Koran toilet paper. i said i'd buy it, but the problem is that the entrepreneuer would get shot by Al Quaeda.

I'd buy it.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#5]
My dad grew up in communist Hungary and used the Pravda as toilet paper when he went to the outhouse.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

any politician toilet paper would suit me just fine...  They are all full of shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

any politician toilet paper would suit me just fine...  They are all full of shit.

I want theliberating1 toilet paper now.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

lol... I could make some good money selling that here!!!  

it would look like this  

theliberating1

theliberating1

theliberating1

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hell yeah!  I'd wipe my brown eye with the Koran!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Your friend must surf ARFCOM because I said the exact same thing last week:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=351922&page=2

Quoted:

Someone needs to print the Koran on rolls of toilet paper.

They'd be rich in no time - and more famous than Salman Rushdie ever was!  

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But did you patent it?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#12]
How about Koran targets have it say The Holy Koran with a big X ring in the middle.

How about duct taping tannerite to Korans
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#14]
use it...hell - I would probably finance that project!

schwing!  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I was about to reply, and I reread the post, It didn't say "KOREAN" toilet paper, I think I'll go home now.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#16]
I advise against this little scheme. But not for the reasons you think! I bought a Koran from Borders books. It has the same thin paper as the bible but the pages edges are coated with gold paint which make tham very durable and sharp! I took one page and wiped my ass with it and I got the worst paper cut of my life in my FREAKING ANUS! Stung like a motherfucker! HELP ! preperation H! I guess it was Allah punishing me for being a naughty infidel!!

My Dumb grandmother upon hearing i gave myself a papercut suggested I use "witch hazel" to clean the wound. So I 'm about to wet some toilet paper down with it and rub my cut anus with witch hazel..........................................I'll tell you how it turns out......................
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He would finally have all the man ass he wanted then.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:02:22 AM EDT
[#18]
didn't someone here buy a koran a couple of years ago and put the pages in urinals around town?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#19]
This is probably the most childish thing i've ever read. And you wonder WHY the Muslim world hates us. You just keep feeding the fire instead of trying to put it out.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This is probably the most childish thing i've ever read. And you wonder WHY the Muslim world hates us. You just keep feeding the fire instead of trying to put it out.

Fight fire with fire, burn them out.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think just about everyone on the board had that thought last week!! I know I did, I told my wife after the NewsWeek story broke just that very thing!!!!.......
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I given up on caring about what the fuck is going to 'feed the fire' in the mooselimb world. I'm convinced that there is absolutely nothing that we can do to to win the support of the ROP community.

At this stage of the game I say "Fuck 'em and feed 'em pig boogers"........
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quite the contrary.  I know exactly why the "Moslem world" hates us, and so does Victor Davis Hanson:

Here's Your Reason

My favorite point he makes is this: "The Islamists insist, 'We kill you for being soft.'  Westerners in response feel, 'We are killed because we are not being soft enough.'"

"Putting out the fire".  Yeah.  Right.  Appease these savages enough and that old "fire" will just go right out.  

[Edited for hid-jus spellink]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#24]
I would like to start a line of Koran pork products. Koranalicious bun length franks, Allah's lean bacon strips, stuff like that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

you apparently dont understand the nature of mooslim culture.  they are trained to HATE everyone who is not also a mooslim, or who will not convert to islam.  in other words, if you arent one of them then they have a bullet or a bomb with your name on it already.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Some guys from Oklahoma tried to make some toilet paper with famous Texans on it as a get rich scheme.

The idea backfired on them though, stuff wouldn't take shit off nobody!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top