Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/21/2005 7:55:03 AM EDT
what's the worst torture u can think of? (no combining two types.)

-i think someone drilling into teeth is the worst. inagine it. UUGH!

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:57:24 AM EDT
[#1]
High School.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:58:25 AM EDT
[#2]
the bath of flies.

you get stripped naked and covered in honey.  then you are strung up from a tree branch and have insects crawling all over you and biting you.  this works best in a tropical environment.  

definitely something I'd hate to have happen.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Being forced to watch any Michael Moore movie. (think about the scene from A Clockwork Orange)

Being forced to watch any Martin Lawrence movie. <against the Geneva Convention>
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#4]
slow cutting off of body parts, use of blood transfusions and Tourniquet to prevent early death.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#6]
A rumor that the Holy Bible was flushed down a toilet at Gantanamo.

I couldn't stand that thought.

I would gather all my friends and protest the infidels.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:04:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Having to sit through another which is better colt or bushmaster.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:05:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Smashing toes then fingers with sledgehammer.  Like in the movie Payback
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:05:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:06:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A rumor that the Holy Bible was flushed down a toilet at Gantanamo.

I couldn't stand that thought.

I would gather all my friends and protest the infidels.

Gee, I'd stage riots in the streets and kill several people

no flame intended to you,  Triumph955i, just flaming the situation as it happened.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:07:03 AM EDT
[#11]
John Kerrys Voice
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:08:32 AM EDT
[#12]
putting me in airplane...  I'm like B.A. Baracus (AKA MR. T) on the A-Team.  If I ever had to fly over an ocean I would seriously need to be knocked out.  I flew to Cancun once and the Xanax was just barely enough to keep me from having a heart attack.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#13]
As a doctor I would choose electric shocks.  Give enough rest between 'treatments' and you could go on almost indefinitely.  You need to give rest or the person will collapse mentally.  There are no wounds to get infected and if you are careful with the current/voltage you won't create burns.  

Alternatively, torture the persons spouse or child in front of them.  That will cause a lot more anguish than     any torture you could inflict on them.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Spending a week listening to liberal bullshit from both Clintons, Sarah Brady, Feinstein, McCarthy, Gore, Kerry, and others as they rotate between talking your ears off with their lunacy and raping you up the ass with a rolled up copy of every anti-gun bill ever drafted.

Then you're hung upside down and have a bag full of crazed rats put around your head while drain cleaner slowly drips onto your genitals and your finger and toe nails are pried off.

Then the forsakethetroops.com guy makes sweet, sweet love to your face and ass for hours on end.

After that, you're forced to lick clean Michael Moore's septic tank while miniature tv screens playing an endless loop of Fahrenheit 9/11 are strapped over your eyes.

Finally, you're forced to watch every firearm owned by American civilians get beaten with sledgehammers and thrown in the furnace before your very eyes while CNN announces the new Clinton-Kerry presidency and the constitutional amendment that gives presidents unlimited terms of office.

I'm sorry if I disturbed anyone, but THAT is the worst torture I can possibly imagine.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#15]
When Mrs GoGop says No.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#16]
forced nonstop commercial watching
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#17]
having strips of skin torn from your body
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Sleeping on wrinkled sheets; just can't stand it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Being forced to watch reruns of the Rosie O'Donnell show and listen to her Christmas Cd's of her singing carols. Intermixed with her politcal rantings on various other talk shows and interviews.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#20]
This thread....
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
This thread....

At least it wasn't started by Clean_Cut.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This thread....

At least it wasn't started by Clean_Cut.

What heppened to him?

He hasen't posted in a while.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Palestinian hanging

Taffy
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:27:47 AM EDT
[#24]
I undertand these were pretty painfull...

CW
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Room 101
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Being placed naked into a giant cast iron frying pan, with 20 foot walls.

...with your family.

Very slowly it heats up.
Think of the choices you'd make.
Do you pick someone up?
Knock them out?
Kill them?
The smell.

I recommend this for Al Qaeda. (not their family, but their comrades)

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Low crawling, naked on a desert highway that is covered with tacks, broken glass, and metal shards, with a mouthful of sand after having salt rubbed in your eyes.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

...with your family.

Very slowly it heats up.
Do you pick someone up?
Knock them out?
Kill them?
The smell.

You've thought about this a while.-
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#29]
anal electrocution.....
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...with your family.

Very slowly it heats up.
Do you pick someone up?
Knock them out?
Kill them?
The smell.

You've thought about this a while.-

Yes indeed.

During those dark days after 911.
I dreamt up all sorts of horrors for the perpetrators.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:45:49 AM EDT
[#31]
This makes me sick.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#32]
The 'ol hot lead enema.

AB
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Tied up and can't move while being subjected to a lap dance by either of these two (you decide which one is more painfull):

or

CW
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#34]

I have to go with the original poster.  If you're not worried about the permanent damage, by far the most intense nerve pain you can generate is by going for the teeth.  Strap their head down, lock their mouth open with something, and go to town with a very small drill and no anesthesia.  Start by just drilling into the roots of a few teeth and rolling the drill bit around in the hole some.  Then progress to crushing a few of the drilled teeth with pliers.  Then just make any physical contact with the remains of the tooth (rub it with your finger), and/or put hot and cold substances on it.  They will eventually pass out and/or go insane of course.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#35]
you're stripped naked strapped down and then a really hot babe gets you completely aroused.

Then they shove a small glass tube down your penis.

Then they break the glass.

And as you get flaccid, the broken shards of glass cut deeper and deeper.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:55:26 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

...with your family.

Very slowly it heats up.
Do you pick someone up?
Knock them out?
Kill them?
The smell.

With a family of 4+ you could save at least one person by making a human ladder up the wall.  The topmost person gets out for sure - even the next one down might be able to crawl over them while they hang on the edge.  If they were all reasonably tall and reasonably strong you could even get everyone out, but at least one would have to be strong enough to hang 3 people's weight off of his arms for a minute.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#37]
First off, you gotta be captured by a "foreign nation hostile to the national interests of the government of the United States of America..."

Then, you are not allowed more than 15 or so minutes sleep at a time.  This would last for more than one year - best time frame calculations.

You would be awoken by electric shock, hot or cold water water, being hit, etc ad nauseam.

As I understand it, 20 years later, the guy still can't sleep more than 4 hours at a stretch.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Drowning in a Mexican sewage treatment plant being slowly eaten by a school of piranhas while being laughed at by 13 hermaphrodite midgets watching the Rosie O Donnel show on a wide screen TV.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#39]
in passing, here's some more ammo against the abundant liberal Saddamn lovers everywhere...

Iraqi Atrocities:

“ This [Iraqi regime] is a regime that will gouge out the eyes of children to force confessions from their parents and grandparents. This is a regime that will crush all the bones in the feet of a two year old girl to force her mother to divulge her father’s whereabouts. This is a regime that will hold a nursing baby at arm’s length from her mother, and allow the child to starve to death to fore the mother to confess. This is a regime that will burn a person’s limbs off to force him to confess or comply. This is a regime that will slowly lower its victims into huge vats of acid, either to break their will or simply as a means of execution. This is a regime that applies electric shocks to the bodies of its victims, particularly their genitals, with great creativity. This is a regime that in 2000 decreed that the crime of criticizing the regime (which can be as harmless as suggesting that Saddam’s clothing does not match) would be punished by cutting out the offender’s tongue. This is a regime that practices systematic rape against its female victims. This is a regime that will drag in a man’s wife, daughter, or other female relative and repeatedly rape her in front of him. This is a regime that will force a white hot metal rod into a person’s anus or other orifices. This is a regime that employs thallium poisoning, widely considered one of the most excruciating ways to die. This is a regime that will behead a young mother in the street in front of her house and children because her husband was suspected of opposing the regime. This is a regime that used chemical warfare on its own Kurdish citizens-- not just the 15,000 killed and maimed at Halabja but on scores of other villages all across Kurdistan. This is a regime that tested chemical and biological warfare agents on Iranian prisoners of war, using the POWs in controlled experiments to determine the best ways to disperse the agents to inflict the greatest damage.”
-- Pollack, K, The Threatening Storm, Random House, 2002

-------------------------------------------------

“There was a machine designed for shredding plastic. Men were dropped into it and we were again made to watch. Sometimes they went in head first and died quickly. Sometimes they went in feet first and died screaming. It was horrible. I saw 30 people die like this. Their remains would be placed in plastic bags and we were told they would be used as fish food . . . on one occasion, I saw Qusay [President Saddam Hussein’s youngest son] personally supervise these murders.”

This is one of the many witness statements that were taken by researchers from Indict — the organisation I chair — to provide evidence for legal cases against specific Iraqi individuals for war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide. This account was taken in the past two weeks.

Another witness told us about practices of the security services towards women: “Women were suspended by their hair as their families watched; men were forced to watch as their wives were raped . . . women were suspended by their legs while they were menstruating until their periods were over, a procedure designed to cause humiliation.”

--From the Times of London, an article by an Iraqi Labour MP
--------------------------------------------------------------------

“In 1984, when [this iraqi citizen ‘Hassan’] was fifteen, his father, who was also a butcher, was arrested by Saddam Hussein’s security police for making some careless comment about the regime. Three months later, the remains of the body, which had been fed through a meat grinder, were returned to Hassan’s family with a demand for a thousand dinars for the trouble.”
-- ”New Yorker” magazine, p.34, April 7, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uday Hussein is a bad person, but nobody can say to him wrong. He has his own prison...his own prison.”
--Dr. Tashin Muallah
Former Dean, Baghdad U. Medical School
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“[Saddam] said now it’s time to develop nuclear bombs. I told him I cannot do that because that’s not my specialty, I don’t know anything about it, and I cannot help with that program. I was arrested. I was tortured day and night for 22 days until I was completely paralyzed, and then I was thrown into solitary confinement for ten years...You don’t expect these things to happen in the twenty-first century. You don’t believe it because you are not used to it. This thing happened with Saddam Hussein.”
--Dr. Hussein Al-Shahristani
Former Chief Scientific Advisor, Iraqi Atomic Organization
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“One time I saw a guy picking yellow flowers [in Baghdad]. I said ‘What are you doing?’He said, ‘Saddam doesn’t like yellow color, so we have to clean the yards everyday from any yellow colored flower.’”
--Entifadh Quanbar
Director, Iraqi National Congress, DC
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Sleep deprivation...trust me on this!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
in passing, here's some more ammo against the abundant liberal Saddamn lovers everywhere...

Iraqi Atrocities:

“ This [Iraqi regime] is a regime that will gouge out the eyes of children to force confessions from their parents and grandparents. This is a regime that will crush all the bones in the feet of a two year old girl to force her mother to divulge her father’s whereabouts. This is a regime that will hold a nursing baby at arm’s length from her mother, and allow the child to starve to death to fore the mother to confess. This is a regime that will burn a person’s limbs off to force him to confess or comply. This is a regime that will slowly lower its victims into huge vats of acid, either to break their will or simply as a means of execution. This is a regime that applies electric shocks to the bodies of its victims, particularly their genitals, with great creativity. This is a regime that in 2000 decreed that the crime of criticizing the regime (which can be as harmless as suggesting that Saddam’s clothing does not match) would be punished by cutting out the offender’s tongue. This is a regime that practices systematic rape against its female victims. This is a regime that will drag in a man’s wife, daughter, or other female relative and repeatedly rape her in front of him. This is a regime that will force a white hot metal rod into a person’s anus or other orifices. This is a regime that employs thallium poisoning, widely considered one of the most excruciating ways to die. This is a regime that will behead a young mother in the street in front of her house and children because her husband was suspected of opposing the regime. This is a regime that used chemical warfare on its own Kurdish citizens-- not just the 15,000 killed and maimed at Halabja but on scores of other villages all across Kurdistan. This is a regime that tested chemical and biological warfare agents on Iranian prisoners of war, using the POWs in controlled experiments to determine the best ways to disperse the agents to inflict the greatest damage.”
-- Pollack, K, The Threatening Storm, Random House, 2002

-------------------------------------------------

“There was a machine designed for shredding plastic. Men were dropped into it and we were again made to watch. Sometimes they went in head first and died quickly. Sometimes they went in feet first and died screaming. It was horrible. I saw 30 people die like this. Their remains would be placed in plastic bags and we were told they would be used as fish food . . . on one occasion, I saw Qusay [President Saddam Hussein’s youngest son] personally supervise these murders.”

This is one of the many witness statements that were taken by researchers from Indict — the organisation I chair — to provide evidence for legal cases against specific Iraqi individuals for war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide. This account was taken in the past two weeks.

Another witness told us about practices of the security services towards women: “Women were suspended by their hair as their families watched; men were forced to watch as their wives were raped . . . women were suspended by their legs while they were menstruating until their periods were over, a procedure designed to cause humiliation.”

--From the Times of London, an article by an Iraqi Labour MP
--------------------------------------------------------------------

“In 1984, when [this iraqi citizen ‘Hassan’] was fifteen, his father, who was also a butcher, was arrested by Saddam Hussein’s security police for making some careless comment about the regime. Three months later, the remains of the body, which had been fed through a meat grinder, were returned to Hassan’s family with a demand for a thousand dinars for the trouble.”
-- ”New Yorker” magazine, p.34, April 7, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uday Hussein is a bad person, but nobody can say to him wrong. He has his own prison...his own prison.”
--Dr. Tashin Muallah
Former Dean, Baghdad U. Medical School
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“[Saddam] said now it’s time to develop nuclear bombs. I told him I cannot do that because that’s not my specialty, I don’t know anything about it, and I cannot help with that program. I was arrested. I was tortured day and night for 22 days until I was completely paralyzed, and then I was thrown into solitary confinement for ten years...You don’t expect these things to happen in the twenty-first century. You don’t believe it because you are not used to it. This thing happened with Saddam Hussein.”
--Dr. Hussein Al-Shahristani
Former Chief Scientific Advisor, Iraqi Atomic Organization
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“One time I saw a guy picking yellow flowers [in Baghdad]. I said ‘What are you doing?’He said, ‘Saddam doesn’t like yellow color, so we have to clean the yards everyday from any yellow colored flower.’”
--Entifadh Quanbar
Director, Iraqi National Congress, DC

Yeah, but don't you know it was all about the OOOOOIIIIILLLLL.....
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:14:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Old Roman style Cat of Nine Tails, with nails and pieces of bone etc.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Disk-o-gram

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Tied up and can't move while being subjected to a lap dance by either of these two (you decide which one is more painfull):

www.celebs001.com/Angelina-Jolie/12.jpg

or

images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2003/11/12-rosie-inside.jpg

CW

I'll take choice number one, please.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:18:35 AM EDT
[#45]
being forced into a wave of liberalism
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:18:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Old Roman style Cat of Nine Tails, with nails and pieces of bone etc.

Watched "Passion of the Christ" recently, did ya???  That was pretty horrific, wasn't it...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...with your family.

Very slowly it heats up.
Do you pick someone up?
Knock them out?
Kill them?
The smell.

With a family of 4+ you could save at least one person by making a human ladder up the wall.  The topmost person gets out for sure - even the next one down might be able to crawl over them while they hang on the edge.  If they were all reasonably tall and reasonably strong you could even get everyone out, but at least one would have to be strong enough to hang 3 people's weight off of his arms for a minute.

Then when you get to the top edge, there's another hot frying pan on the other side.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
you're stripped naked strapped down and then a really hot babe gets you completely aroused.

I had thought about something very similar to this, minus the babe. Don't forget to force the person to drink a lot of water. The elimination of that water would be just a bit painful!    
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
slow cutting off of body parts, use of blood transfusions and Tourniquet to prevent early death.

And doing it one part at a time....making sure the removal was presented to the vistim. Toes, feet, legs, fingers, hands, arms, ears, lips, penis, balls, one eye lid.

Having this last weeks. With each removal, make sure you have the victim in a room covered in mirrors, so there's no way to miss the mutilation that's been done. Also, visably preparing the parts in meat grinder, mixed with the lost blood and force feeding the victim his own body parts.

Fun, huh?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

WTF
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top