Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2005 5:02:18 AM EDT
I always liked these guys but I like them even more now.

8. Other skills?
Riflery, pistol craft, all manner of weaponry. I sure know how to spend money. Sitting around. Masturbation. TV trivia. Evil. Party balloons. Sketch comedy. Masturbation. Fuckin with stewardesses and airport personnel. And for all you ladies out there - I'm into long walks in the park and gondola rides, not to mention lavish vacations in Vegas.

http://www.bluestraveler.com/memberBio.php?mid=1
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I have seen them once or twice.  Good stuff.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Great band.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn't the fat lead singer guy wear a Garand belt over his shoulders at one time, or did I imagine that?

Edit: John Popper. Maybe he's named after John Cantius Garand? Fucking Cavalry saber too. Gotta love that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Didn't the fat lead singer guy wear a Garand belt over his shoulders at one time, or did I imagine that?

Edit: John Popper. Maybe he's named after John Cantius Garand?
www.icorp.net/la/jfimg/popper1.jpg

Thought the fat guy lost a ton of weight and is no longer the fat guy
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The only cd I have of his stuff is 'Blues traveler 4'.  Good stuff.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw a picture of Popper a while wearing 4 pistols. One on each hip and a double shoulder rig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top