Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 1:49:43 AM EDT
 I saw this in the back of my Guns & Ammo magazine. They say its legal, sold to anyone over the age of 18, and comes with a complete permit. It fires .25 cal rounds that are metal, rubber, paintball, ect.

Has anyone ever bought on of these? are they junk? I thought it would be fun just to mess around with because the ammo only $10 for 300 rounds.

www.flashdistributor.com
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:33:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Think its airsoft..
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I know what you are talking about.

They advertise in SGN also.  I'm curious because the ad says they shoot metal projectiles.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:37:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Save your money...

Buy your kid(self) a Drozd BB gun...
http://www.impactguns.com/store/DROZD-BB.html

Their was an issue in the American Rifleman about this one... pretty good from what I read..
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
they look interesting thought because it says they fire metal rounds and you can use it for protection

does anyone own one?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmmmmmmm

I know full auto bb guns are legal.

CRC
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top